PDA

View Full Version : Need a key code

Emil Frand
December 30th, 2009, 10:17
got the game yesterday but the printed manual(if there actually is one) and the key code sticker were NOT included. aside from emailing them which I already did and recieved a pathedic reply from them any ideas how to get around this?
got it NEW as a gift and where it was purchased from has a non-refund policy for pc games that have been opened though they did concede to a partial refund.

Snuffy
December 30th, 2009, 12:32
No sign of a sticker anywhere inside or outside of the case? What about the sleve?

Gee, if it was a gift, I hope they left the celophane wrapping on it, hope they didn't remove any stickers from the celophane before gifting you ....

Other than that, I suggest you re-write neoqb and try a slightly more gentle approach. :)

(Not insinuating anything here ... just sayin ... )
:icon_lol:

Emil Frand
January 1st, 2010, 06:00
Tried the gentle approach first, wrote to Jason at 777studios, he responded the next day with info that indeed some games shipped without a key code and neoqb was aware of this and they should have supplied me one with proof of purchase which I had. Jason gave me a code which is all I wanted to begin with
My BIL gave it to me for Christmas and was already feeling bad because it didnt arrive until after christmas, he was really feelin bad after I told him what was going on. Heres the funny part, he got overstock to agree to a refund and they sent a shipping label which he sent to me. I get it ready to ship and went to ups to send it back and they were closed came home and checked emails a few hours later and thats when I got the email from Jason.

Snuffy
January 1st, 2010, 06:16
Good glad that's resolved for you then.

So your opinion of the game now since you may have played it is what? :)

Emil Frand
January 1st, 2010, 07:24
Still deciding, played red baron 3d for years online so was looking forward to an updated ww1 sim. Graphics of course are very nice, planes look very nice. While Im still in the learning process Im sure theres much I dont know but so far lack of snap views bothers me a bit, and first time in game the default settings had to be changed as + didnt work for throttle and it took me a bit to figure out why and what I had to change just to take off. Not sure if its just getting used to a new game but the hassle factor seems pretty high just getting to the take off point. See how it goes after learning the ins and outs and how mp is. Lots of guys that played rb3d play it so it must be worth it which is why I figured it be a good game.