PDA

View Full Version : Update on SU T-6G

X_eidos2
December 30th, 2009, 06:01
Not wanting to hijack the thread on Wozza's fantastic T-6, I thought I should start a new thread showing off the new visibility buttons available on the soon coming SkyUnlimited FSX T-6G.

Originally the visibility buttons for the different options for the plane were 3d switches hidden under the pilot's seat. But thanks to Wozza's assistance, I was able to develop a sub-panel that can be displayed/hidden using the shift+7 keys.

One of the things that can be turned on and off is the spinner.

I hope people will look at the T-6 models being offered by SkyUnlimited and Wozza as complimenting one another rather than competing against one another.

I have attached the images to help illustrate the new visibility switch system

Thoe6969
December 30th, 2009, 06:26
That plane is looking great.

Cerberus
December 31st, 2009, 23:13
Big improvement over the old method.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

CBris
December 31st, 2009, 23:51
As gorgeous as she looks...

Might I ask for a variety on cockpit glazing and panelling too please (give them an inch and they'll take a mile, I know)

The Reno T6 race class planes stand out because there are a couple or three different cockpit structures in use, notable with less framing and slightly "blown" glazing. I think this is possibly one of the few warbirds with more peacetime flight hours - with so many still flying...

There's no pressure guys....

:icon_lol:

X_eidos2
January 1st, 2010, 03:38
I was keeping the Reno race versions for volume 3. In the FS9 package we had Mary Dilda's Two of Hearts and a Harvard MkIV that had been modified into a Reno racer configuration. The photo-realistic texture was done by Banana Bob.

Mary only replied to e-mail inquiries once and has since sold Two of Hearts and is no longer involved in Reno racing to the best of my knowledge. Just how we're going to present the FSX version of these planes hasn't been decided, but I'm leaning toward making mulitple-pilot types available for the SNJ-6 which Mary flew and possibly a RCAF version of the Harvard MkIV to go along with a FSX version of RAZGB. The RCAF might get bumped back to go with the COIN version of the T-6 that flew in Algeria since it's preferred to release these models in pairs.