PDA

View Full Version : The most hilarious App around...

Lionheart
December 29th, 2009, 03:24
This one is HILARIOUS!!!

I was laughing my butt off...

Its called 'Talking Carl' and is a square like 3D talking dude. You poke him, and he has about 10 different versions of Ouch! You tickle him and he starts cracking up. You say something, and he puts his hand to his ear and looks at you, and when you finish talking, he says the same thing you did but in this hysterical 'helium' voice, like a Parrot on helium, lolol... Tooooo funny.

For 99 Cents, its the best laugh you will have.

There is a freeware version called Sleeping Carl. I havent tried that one yet.

NOTE: These are 'NOT' for iPod Touch. This requires a microphone and some report that it crashes on iPod Touch. So mostly iPhone users only for this one. (iPod Touch does not have a Mic, except on the newest versions and only on a headphones cord, optional).

Bill

Snuffy
December 29th, 2009, 07:20
I'm so glad I don't have one of those phone/things/whatever they are, that run all this foolishness.

All I see this stuff doing is separating society, by making people become introverts as the close their shell in around themselves while they entertain themselves with this stuff.

I have a simple Razor that has web abilitiy and the like but I never use it. Its a phone, that's what I use it for.

Chacha
December 29th, 2009, 10:25
goodness....

this is extremely funny.....

it is contagious.... :bump:

Lionheart
December 29th, 2009, 11:35
goodness....

this is extremely funny.....

it is contagious.... :bump:

It is. My family and I were cracking up this morning. You say some things into it about your cat or dog (like you are making a message for them) and then hold it in front of them and they freak out, like the thing on the screen is talking to them. Dory, our siamese longhair who is a gadget freak, looked in amazement at the little red being that was talking to her, lololol.... Junior looks away like its a forbidden technology, afraid of it..

Bill

Craig Taylor
December 30th, 2009, 06:03
Junior looks away like its a forbidden technology, afraid of it..

Bill

:icon_lol: :applause: That statement cracked me up!

Bjoern
December 30th, 2009, 14:54
Junior looks away like its a forbidden technology, afraid of it..

I take Junior is a dog.

Never mind him then. Dogs are a bit challenged when it comes to technology.