PDA

View Full Version : Different Music by "One of us"

Brian_Gladden
December 28th, 2009, 14:57
By "One of us" I mean someone whom without, the Flightsim community wouldn't have had so many cool planes to fly

I'm talking about Louis Sinclair, the man behind Flight Sim Design Studio.

He also goes by the handle Rundio and under that moniker he preforms his music.

As a former Abacus customer (And fellow developer) I got a link to download his first album for free.

If you are in the Abacus database, you also should get this e-mail. On Louis' site you can listen to the whole thing with the built in player.

http://www.rundiomusic.com

Interesting stuff. Now if we could only get Jordan Moore (Hovercontrol) to post his cool tunes, we'd be all set.

Brian

OBIO
December 28th, 2009, 16:36
Brian

Thanks for sharing the link...amazing music....have it playing in the background.

Tim

Chacha
December 28th, 2009, 16:44
I am listening to it as well... Cool....

Thanks for the link. Brian....

Cool stuff, Rundio :applause:

Tom Clayton
December 28th, 2009, 19:29
I only found this thread thanks to one of those phantom subscriptions this board keeps giving me - and I'm glad it happened! I never got an email from Abacus, but there was a facebook link on his site and it turns out that if you're a "fan" on his page there you get the d/l link!

Lionheart
December 29th, 2009, 00:26
Thats pretty cool. Thanks Brian for the heads up.

<--- ex-extreme FSDS ADDICT! now a Gmax Addict... arrgh..

Bill

TomSteber
December 29th, 2009, 03:36
Oh yeah, you gotta love anyone playing the "stick".
Very Tony Levin sounding. Great stuff. Might actually have to pick this one up. Not quite King Crimson stuff. Much more listener friendly.
Listening as I type here and this is really up my ally. Love it! I love finding new players that are really good. Can't wait to pass this on to other musician friends.
Thanks Brian for posting this one.