lifejogger
October 31st, 2008, 17:47
Just uploaded:

Panther_99FS
October 31st, 2008, 17:50
Pretty cool! :wiggle:

Piglet
October 31st, 2008, 18:48
:ernae::ernae: Just needs squadron codes and cross on both wings.

lifejogger
October 31st, 2008, 19:04
:ernae::ernae: Just needs squadron codes and cross on both wings.

Cross on both wings and squadron codes...hhhmmm I didn't think of that. Maybe I will do an update.

Lionheart
October 31st, 2008, 19:46
Looks cool LifeJogger!

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

Bill

glennc
October 31st, 2008, 21:59
A while back, someone was working on a P-51 paint (Old Crow, I think) for the Mooney M-18C. Did it ever get published?

Glenn

maguireted
November 1st, 2008, 08:25
Great download , Regards Anna

LTCSZ
November 1st, 2008, 13:46
If you do decide to do an update on the paint scheme, I would encourage you to make it "historically accurate" and include the swastika on the aircraft...I know there is a lot of discussion about this, but history is history...I would rather have a historically accurate aircraft than a politically correct one...Thanks for your efforts...

Steve in Kansas

spotlope
November 1st, 2008, 14:21
If you do decide to do an update on the paint scheme, I would encourage you to make it "historically accurate" and include the swastika on the aircraft...I know there is a lot of discussion about this, but history is history...I would rather have a historically accurate aircraft than a politically correct one...Thanks for your efforts...

Steve in Kansas

Steve, it's not an issue of "political correctness" -- the display of the swastika is forbidden by law in some countries.

Roger
November 1st, 2008, 14:22
lifejogger has done a fun scheme on a Mooney Mite. I don't really think squadron markings or "historically accurate?????" applies here.

Thanks for your paint lifejogger:ernae:

LTCSZ
November 1st, 2008, 14:49
Didn't mean to create a furrball here...I have seen historical FS aircraft provided with two options; one accurate and one non-accurate for use in different locations or to personal taste...I guess since the Mooney isn't really a historical German fighter, it doesn't matter...Always good to discuss, though...And I do appreciate the designers work on the scheme, and I love the plane (it's my default aircraft)...

Steve in Kansas

Marlin
November 1st, 2008, 16:37
For some reason I have to say that, that paint sceme just fits perfectly. Good job.:applause: