PDA

View Full Version : The Dumbest Products of the Decade

Cloud9Gal
December 28th, 2009, 05:58
According to Inc., here's a list of the Dumbest Products of the Decade:

http://www.inc.com/articles/2009/the-dumbest-products.html (http://www.inc.com/articles/2009/the-dumbest-products.html)

I have to agree with some of the nominees....http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s8203.gif (http://www.tiptopglobe.com/free-smiles-smileys-emoticons-blog-forum-email)

Wittpilot
December 28th, 2009, 07:52
I like the first one...

"Windows Vista"

LoL

Chacha
December 28th, 2009, 08:01
I like the first one...

"Windows Vista"

LoL

+1...

Me too... :isadizzy:

tigisfat
December 28th, 2009, 08:40
HTF is Vista the dumbest product of the decade? That's a dumb article all the way around, written by some bitter soul who just wants to complain about stuff.

cheezyflier
December 28th, 2009, 08:59
i cannot argue with that. have a look:

A8_3xF06J4Y

OtJx1uX-O24

demorier
December 28th, 2009, 16:44
Comfort wipe....why don't they just call it an A** wipe and be done with it.:running:

CBris
December 28th, 2009, 17:04
Eewwwww - a body snake!

As for the other "thing", who remembers Billy Connoly's "Jobbie weecha"?

Snuffy
December 28th, 2009, 17:47
uK9ZFhPodZ8

Prowler1111
December 28th, 2009, 18:29
I agree 100% on crocs.....letīs face it, they are cheap rubber shoes, at 40 dollars??? ("designerīs")..also the odorless statement is for people with sinus problems..

Prowler

Bjoern
December 29th, 2009, 07:20
No Apple products?

After all, they're more of a trendwh*** locator than Chucks.

euroastar350
December 29th, 2009, 08:27
Windows Vista: Might be a headache for some, but it'll grow on ya after a while...like me:wiggle:

Bluetooth Headset: I have one and find it more of a necessity rather then having to talk on the phone while driving:salute:

Social Media: Half of the world has a myspace, facebook, twitter or a combination of all 3. Me having myspace and facebook to keep in contact with friends and relatives.

That guy must to had a bad experience with the mentioned items on that list:pop4:

rayrey10
December 29th, 2009, 08:35
I agree 100% on crocs.....letīs face it, they are cheap rubber shoes, at 40 dollars??? ("designerīs")..also the odorless statement is for people with sinus problems..

Prowler

Have to agree with you on that one. I work around boats and I am amazed by how many people walk around wearing with those over priced crocs of ...rubber. I especially love people that have them in different colors to match their outfits.

And Big Mouth Billy Bass was funny the first time you saw and heard it, and down right annoying by the third time.

Tom Clayton
December 29th, 2009, 08:49
Did anybody notice what was immediately after the Social Media part?

rayrey10
December 29th, 2009, 08:53
Did anybody notice what was immediately after the Social Media part?

A bit of an oversight. LoL! :bump:

Lionheart
December 29th, 2009, 11:38
windows vista!!!!!!

That has my vote. Along with the pet rock from years ago. I guess the rock doesnt count.

How about the 'Bass-o-Matic!' :kilroy:

(definately though, windows vista.... definately).

Lionheart
December 29th, 2009, 11:43
No Apple products?

After all, they're more of a trendwh*** locator than Chucks.

Just a side note; Apple outsold Dell and Hewlett Packard and in the past several days, because of leaks of their new tablet due to come out in a few months, their stock skyrocketed, getting up there with Google.com's stock value.

:d

jmig
December 29th, 2009, 12:34
:bump: I read that as "The Dumbest People of the Decade"

Looked to see if I made the list. :icon_lol:

lifejogger
December 29th, 2009, 13:06
I would happily have to say that I did not purchase any of those products.

djscoo
December 29th, 2009, 13:30
I think the iMac has a brainwasher chip in it that programs the user to spout off pro-Apple propaganda at the first sign of dissension.

War is peace! Freedom is slavery! ignorance is strength!

Railrunner130
December 29th, 2009, 17:25
A bitter author indeed wrote this article. Some of it, yea.

The Obsurd Burger.... where do I start on that one?

Vista? I'm not much of a fan, but it's got some cool stuff.

Crocks- personally I detest them. I'll admit that they have a time and place in society. That time and place is NOT at the grocery store or other public place when it's not raining. Little kids, sure. Adults wearing them in the mall or on an airline flight is just a violation of general grooming standards. Of course, I have the same issue with flip-flops. Time and place people...

I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry.

Bjoern
December 30th, 2009, 14:55
Just a side note; Apple outsold Dell and Hewlett Packard and in the past several days, because of leaks of their new tablet due to come out in a few months, their stock skyrocketed, getting up there with Google.com's stock value.

:d

Still doesn't make it a better company with better products and better customers though.