PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Mocat ?

Crusader
December 28th, 2009, 02:10
If memory serves me right (It probably doesn't)Chris Carel had been ill or something to that effect . We havn't heard form him in a very long time . Does anyone know if he is ok and has anyone heard from him recently ? What a scenery talent this guy is and really enjoy everything he has put out . I hope all is ok .

Rich

Thoe6969
December 28th, 2009, 02:34
If memory serves me right (It probably doesn't)Chris Carel had been ill or something to that effect . We havn't heard form him in a very long time . Does anyone know if he is ok and has anyone heard from him recently ? What a scenery talent this guy is and really enjoy everything he has put out . I hope all is ok .

RichBeen wondering the same thing,I miss his work, I hope everything is ok.

Roger
December 28th, 2009, 03:47
A number of things went wrong for Chris all at the same time. I hope all is well but we haven't seen him on his forum at TOH for a long time.

beana51
December 28th, 2009, 04:09
Well its a new year,hope its a good one for MOCAT,all who appreciate his works miss him,.......Vin!

Railrunner130
December 28th, 2009, 10:41
I read over at The Old Hanger that he indeed had a computer crash followed by or near the same time that several real world issues forced him to drop back and deal with those.