PDA

View Full Version : VB Planes

kwb737
December 27th, 2009, 20:26
Anybody out there having any trouble downloading any VB planes?
Everytime I try to download a VB plane I keep getting this pop up.

The requested URL /archive_ftp/vb-aircraft-cfs2/VB_P82B_BettyJo.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

tonybones2112
December 27th, 2009, 20:29
Anybody out there having any trouble downloading any VB planes?
Everytime I try to download a VB plane I keep getting this pop up.

The requested URL /archive_ftp/vb-aircraft-cfs2/VB_P82B_BettyJo.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Try this link, I got it from nother thread just today:

http://www.combatfs.com/archive_ftp/

Click on CFS2 folder and they are there.

Bones

moonbutter2
December 29th, 2009, 06:52
Is there an archive like this for Cobrauk's stuff?

Jagdflieger
December 29th, 2009, 07:24
Here you go:

http://www.combatfs.com/archive_ftp/cfs-2/vb-aircraft-cfs2/

Rockster234
December 29th, 2009, 08:18
Fun for a run........

I had never tried the Me210..........

Shown here Obio's skins on VB Me210

moonbutter2
December 29th, 2009, 10:14
I think the reason a lot of things are down loading is they aren't in the directory.
You probably already new that though. I looked through the archive and could find Cobrauk's P-51d stuff. Does anyone have it in their personal files?

moonbutter2
December 29th, 2009, 17:11
I think the reason a lot of things are "NOT" down loading is they aren't in the directory.
You probably already new that though. I looked through the archive and could find Cobrauk's P-51d stuff. Does anyone have it in their personal files?

my writing is bad!

Jagdflieger
December 29th, 2009, 17:22
Unfortunately the crash of the server last February wiped out some of the files. Ickie was able to restore many of them, but some are gone for good.

Searches at flightsim.com, avsim.com or simviation.com will sometimes locate a missing file.

moonbutter2
December 30th, 2009, 05:09
I have a bunch of stuff on my hard drive! or is that too much work?

Ryan

Jagdflieger
December 30th, 2009, 07:44
That would be great Moonbutter.

Just make sure that you tell Douglas, the librarian, that the file is to replace file XXXX.zip in the description when you upload it. That way we can keep it all sorted out.

moonbutter2
December 30th, 2009, 07:58
Maybe we could get a Campaign going to get eveyone to send in file from there personal stash to replace missing files on the site! I was thinking I could go throught the site and see what might be missing then check the index to see if it there. If it is not then send in a copy if I have it. Would that be a good way to do this?

safn1949
December 30th, 2009, 08:00
I have tons of VB aircraft....just tell me what you need.