PDA

View Full Version : Its 2010.....tick tock!

beana51
December 27th, 2009, 16:34
It seems like the years come and go...and in all that time,of hangers full of every magnificent aircraft one stands out as no being included.....Like Rodney Dangerfield would say..."IT GETS NO RESPECT"....But I'm sure,soon,any day,yes any day now It will appear in our Sim world!!!//Any day!.."Don't worry,be Happy"...Any day now!!. Honest Injun!!.:wiggle:[ATTA24280CH][/ATTACH]

OBIO
December 27th, 2009, 17:09
There are two PT-22s underway. One for FS2004, one for FSX. Don't know when they will be done...but from the screen shots I have seen of them, they will be worth the wait.

OBIO

beana51
December 29th, 2009, 16:48
Hi OBIO........I do know Felipe has been on this...he made great progress..but has not finished...I have a preliminary model,it flys....If you have visual info,why I would like to see it.....thanx....Vin

"HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CHEERS TO YA" :guinness:

"Any day Now,Any day"

Flyboy208
December 29th, 2009, 19:50
Hi OBIO........I do know Felipe has been on this...he made great progress..but has not finished...I have a preliminary model,it flys....If you have visual info,why I would like to see it.....thanx....Vin

"HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CHEERS TO YA" :guinness:

"Any day Now,Any day"

Now that bird is looking Good! Mike :applause:

beana51
December 30th, 2009, 04:34
Yes Flyboy it is......Felipe strarted to do this fine historical plane....It shows great promise..Thats why I keep bringing this up...so Close,yet so far...
But artistes are like that :wiggle:....Hopefull soon to be in 2010 ,Felipe and others do this....As a offering for money,or freeware...no matter! It would be most appreciated by many!!

So it may be any day now...anyday...someday....don't worry be Happy!!:icon_lol:

Happy New Year...and CHEERS!!:ernae:.....................Vin