PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed badly....

Quicksand
December 26th, 2009, 20:24
No politics here... I've got family, friends, and buddies still in the service who are currently deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan who face death every day... I ask my SOH friends to please remember them as you pray this holiday season.... God please bring them home safe....:salute:

harleyman
December 26th, 2009, 21:33
Without a doubt..They are now and have always been in my prayers....

May the lord bless tham and return them safely to their homes!

Lionheart
December 26th, 2009, 22:07
Amen. I pray this prayer in agreement with you guys.

Father, please bring them home safe and sound.

In Jesus name we ask,

Amen.

mrogers
December 26th, 2009, 22:35
I agree in prayer with you guys too, "Where two or more are gathered together in prayer, I will be there with them", says Jesus.

I will offer up prayers for them whenever I remember.

Dain Arns
December 26th, 2009, 22:58
I would like to pray for service personnel everywhere. It seems that no place is safe these days, Lord we ask you to watch over and protect these folks no matter where they are.

I would like to offer up a special prayer for Private Bowe Bergdahl from Hailey, Idaho. Lord you know that his family and community are all offering their deepest felt prayers for his release and safe return home. Please Lord, free him from his captors and deliver him safe and sound back to his home. We ask this in your mighty and compassionate name, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

mariereid
December 27th, 2009, 03:10
Please, bring them all home, safe and sound. We ask this in the name of Jesus.

cheezyflier
December 27th, 2009, 03:12
amen
\0/

gigabyte
December 27th, 2009, 09:27
amen
\0/

My thoughts and prayers are always with any person brave enough to serve their nation and fellow man, especially those who find themselves in active war zones - be safe, be strong, and return to your home and family soon...

TARPSBird
December 27th, 2009, 10:00
QS, if I had my way they'd all be home. :frown:
May God bless our troops and bring them home safe and sound.

Kofschip
December 28th, 2009, 07:36
My prayers are constantly with all our troops deployed everywhere in the world. I pray to God that they come home safe and sound and I cry inside for the ones that don't make it.

Chacha
December 28th, 2009, 07:40
I would like to pray for service personnel everywhere. It seems that no place is safe these days, Lord we ask you to watch over and protect these folks no matter where they are.

I would like to offer up a special prayer for Private Bowe Bergdahl from Hailey, Idaho. Lord you know that his family and community are all offering their deepest felt prayers for his release and safe return home. Please Lord, free him from his captors and deliver him safe and sound back to his home. We ask this in your mighty and compassionate name, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

We come to an agreement with that... :engel016:

In Jesus name....

Amen

harleyman
December 28th, 2009, 23:29
More sent for their safe return....

Duckie
December 29th, 2009, 06:58
They have been in my prayers for a very long time and will remain so. But their can never be enough prayers for those who walk the line for us.

Lord, grant them courage and strength to do their duties honorably. Spread your shield of grace upon them and protect them with your mighty armor. We humbly beseech you to return them safely to their loved ones upon the completion of their duties.

In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior we lift this prayer,

Amen

rayrey10
December 29th, 2009, 08:58
I have been praying for our troops since this whole shenanigan started, and I will continue to pray until the last one returns home.

You know what's crazy? I bet everyone here, or at least the American members, knows at least one person that is currently deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan.

God speed!

Matt Wynn
December 29th, 2009, 09:04
heres to their safe return, i'm only just back from Afgh, i know what it's like... so i pray for their safety in the face of adversity :salute:

Snuffy
December 29th, 2009, 09:33
I am ever thankful for their service and bravery.

GT182
December 29th, 2009, 09:37
I am ever thankful for their service and bravery.

As we all are Snuffy.

Come home safe and sound all who are deployed. Amen.