PDA

View Full Version : 'Blue Angels'

Panther_99FS
October 31st, 2008, 15:27
Yikes! - Wonder what happened here :isadizzy::kilroy:

--> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445564,00.html

GT182
October 31st, 2008, 15:37
Two words say it all Panther.... hanky panky. ;)

Allen
October 31st, 2008, 15:55
An unauthorized "Airshow.":icon_lol:

N2056
October 31st, 2008, 15:57
Looks like a bit of unauthorized formation flying going on...:kilroy:

I saw this at lunch, and it was sort of like finding out your favorite sports hero had been doing steroids :isadizzy:

TARPSBird
October 31st, 2008, 15:58
"Dunkelberger would not identify the two members involved but said the relationship was between a man and a woman."
I guess in today's military you can't just make that assumption. ;)
It's a shame that one of the members would jeopardize their career as well as their spot on the team just to "scratch that itch". These guys can get laid just about any time they want, they don't have to risk fraternization within the unit.

Allen
October 31st, 2008, 18:07
Looks like a bit of unauthorized formation flying going on...:kilroy:

I saw this at lunch, and it was sort of like finding out your favorite sports hero had been doing steroids :isadizzy:

Eh.. I don't think they were doing steroids. Although I'm sure they were making testosterone.:d

N2056
October 31st, 2008, 18:14
Must have spent a little too much time in the 'slot position' :costumes:

Silver Fox
October 31st, 2008, 20:00
Silly twit.

Airshow bunnies are a dime-a-dozen, why did he feel the need to bring a sandwich to a buffet?

viking3
October 31st, 2008, 20:06
I'm trying to figure out how one would join the mile-high club in a F-18.:costumes:

Regards, Rob:ernae:

hey_moe
October 31st, 2008, 20:19
For some reason our wenners always seem to get blamed for everything:mixedsmi:

Craig Taylor
October 31st, 2008, 20:35
Better than an inappropriate relationship with the ground...

Allen
October 31st, 2008, 20:39
For some reason our wenners always seem to get blamed for everything:mixedsmi:

It's kinda like G-force, all the blood gose south and there no oxygen for the brain to think with.

Maybe G-Forces and G-Strings are some how related in that since? :jump::icon_lol::costumes:

hey_moe
October 31st, 2008, 21:26
:costumes::costumes:
It's kinda like G-force, all the blood gose south and there no oxygen for the brain to think with.

Maybe G-Forces and G-Strings are some how related in that since? :jump::icon_lol::costumes:

flyboyhunt05
October 31st, 2008, 21:31
I didn't know this, i am going to watch them tomorrow at the Lackland AFB airshow. Still will be a good show.

Allen
October 31st, 2008, 22:06
I didn't know this, i am going to watch them tomorrow at the Lackland AFB airshow. Still will be a good show.

Hopefully there's no inappropriate relationship with the ground as Craig said.

cheezyflier
November 1st, 2008, 08:17
I'm trying to figure out how one would join the mile-high club in a F-18.:costumes:

Regards, Rob:ernae:

in an f-18 they could have been more than 11 times that high :costumes:

Navy Chief
November 1st, 2008, 08:24
Just another example of why I retired when I did. Sort of like when the regulation about the wearing of earrings was changed. It used to be forbidden for men to wear them, period. Then they changed it to "Not allowed while in uniform, or on base". Yeah right, like THAT could be enforced. Friggin' idiots.

When they started putting women on combat ships, the obvious problems were completely ignored.

It's a New Navy, right? Notice I didn't say a Better Navy.

Growl, and double growl.................

Navy Chief

smoores
November 1st, 2008, 22:27
Well, that certainly is interesting.

cheezyflier
November 2nd, 2008, 05:31
When they started putting women on combat ships, the obvious problems were completely ignored.

i remember reading an article just after the 1st gulf war, about 2 girls working on a carrier (i think) who had been making a little side $$ if you know what i mean. they were busted when they tried to depost over million in signed over paychecks.

Tom Clayton
November 2nd, 2008, 05:49
Quite probably the commissioned officer pilot and an enlisted female. When I was in the Air Force, even casual friendships between the two categories were "discouraged."

Trans_23
November 2nd, 2008, 07:27
Just another example of why I retired when I did. Sort of like when the regulation about the wearing of earrings was changed. It used to be forbidden for men to wear them, period. Then they changed it to "Not allowed while in uniform, or on base". Yeah right, like THAT could be enforced. Friggin' idiots.

It's a New Navy, right? Notice I didn't say a Better Navy.

Growl, and double growl.................

Navy Chief

I know where you are coming from Chief, and totally agree!