PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler problem

Mr.Mugel
December 25th, 2009, 08:38
Hey guys, got a problem with my FSX... My spoilers are allways half extended, with every aircraft that has any. I can make them move a tiny bit by using the X52 slider, but they immediately return to middle position. I had them unbound from my joystick allready, but that didnīt help. The last thing I installed before I noticed the problem was OrbX Bob. I wanted to remove that one, but the uninstaller doesnīt work. I installed the HMS Victorious, too, and some scenery, but nothing else was added. And I had some changes in the graphics setup, but only inside of FSX, not in the .cfg. Just took the fsx.cfg out of its folder to build a new one, will report back...

Anyone else had this problem maybe? Could Bob have something to do with it? Iīm glad about any help!

Mr.Mugel
December 25th, 2009, 08:44
Ok, new FSX.cfg cured the problem, just trying to find out now, where my old nicely setup veteran fsx.cg is bugged....

Edit: If anyone knows anything that could refer to the spoilers in the fsx.cfg, itīd help me a lot!

Bjoern
December 25th, 2009, 10:56
What about just carrying over all old values except those related to controls from the old fsx.cfg to the new one? ;)

- Edit: Or basically narrow the culprit down by taking over section by section until things go wrong, then revert that section to the new values and start adding old stuff line by line until you found your problem.