PDA

View Full Version : 377 Accu-sim Preview

Lewis-A2A
October 31st, 2008, 11:50
Hey guys,

I've really not too much to say as these videos really do speak for themselves.

If you want to know about the SP1 coming fro accu-sim and the b377 then they are worth a watch,... if you have yet to experience accu-sim then watch the videos and if you have no idea what accu-sim is then hey,.. watch the videos.

So what I've got to say is not nothing but rather to say something which in this case is to simply say that you the reader of this post should maybe probably definitively watch the following videos.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wSedcDBMbBE

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k0sINFdtlh0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eDjzIKkSYX0

Cheers,
Lewis and the A2A Simulations Team

"The Wings of Silver Boeing 377 has, by a wide margin, taken the crown as the finest classic airliner ever to be produced for the Flight Simulator."
PC PILOT

The best,.. is about to get better. :ernae:

stiz
October 31st, 2008, 12:00
stunning, absolutly stunning :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

limjack
October 31st, 2008, 12:51
Nice work guys!!!! Looking forward to the release...by the the way, are you selling extended warranties so it will not cost me extra money to fix the engine in the the virtual hanger:costumes:. Again very nice job to all you deserve this:applause::applause::applause:.

Jim

Scratch
October 31st, 2008, 13:27
Dang........I was hopin' for another 'Scream Pack" addon:kilroy:
The peeps in my cabin are gettin' kinda hoarse.

:costumes::costumes::costumes:

CodyValkyrie
October 31st, 2008, 13:53
Dang........I was hopin' for another 'Scream Pack" addon:kilroy:
The peeps in my cabin are gettin' kinda hoarse.

:costumes::costumes::costumes:
ROFL! Ok, I actually had an out loud laugh at that one.

Marlin
October 31st, 2008, 13:55
ahhhhhh coo;l that is what the oil dilution system really does.

This looks like the complex just got more complex, very cool.

So many of these upgrades are not going to work if one doesn't have ACC installed yet?

JT8D-9A
October 31st, 2008, 14:22
Wow, i'm speechless. That's really impressive and amazing! :applause::applause::applause:
A huge gift :ernae:

fliger747
October 31st, 2008, 14:55
Yes, a complex aircraft. perhaps a little over the complex edge in real life, which is why the relatively less complex R-2800 powered DC6 can still be seen flying on a daily basis up here in Alaska. Had one of Cliff Everet's nice sixes land right behind us after we came in from Hong Kong.

Great to see a recreation of these tremendous aircraft, giving some appreciation of the competence needed to fly in the analogue era!

T.

Pepere
October 31st, 2008, 16:41
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

David

Blade124
November 1st, 2008, 05:04
Rob mentioned to me yesterday that we didn’t specify how the aircraft system state is now saved with saved flights, including unique characteristics, so users can continue flying the same aircraft over long periods of time. Also, another feature not covered is throttle control. If you advance throttles too fast, just like on the real engines, they will cough and maybe even smoke. It’s a nice feature as you really get the feeling you are advancing a throttle on these large combustion engines. When you go nice and slow, the engines react just as you would expect.

Stratocruiser
November 1st, 2008, 11:22
Do you still have to have Acceleration installed in order to manually operate the turbos?

Do you need Acceleration for any of the SP1 enhancements?

Pepere
November 1st, 2008, 13:38
Is there a SP1 for the users of B377 and no accu-sim?

David

CodyValkyrie
November 1st, 2008, 14:05
Is there a SP1 for the users of B377 and no accu-sim?

David
As far as I know, this covers everyone ;)