PDA

View Full Version : FSAddon's Lysander is released !!!

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 02:21
Well, I know of one person here who will not like my advertising ;-), but after 6 years of research, planning and development of my Personal Pet Project, I simply have to get people to download the 'Lysander Special Operations' package !

Available now at simMarket, and soon also from my own website using the Flight1 wrapper.

http://secure.simmarket.com/fsaddon-lysander-special-operations.phtml

I hope I can finally get some sleep in the next few days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody !!! :wavey::wavey::wavey:

http://secure.simmarket.com/images/products/2/21/4173/16980_fsaddon_lysander_003_resize.jpg

JayKae
December 24th, 2009, 02:36
Well done mate, off to buy now, Merry Christmas Francois :) :)

bushpilot
December 24th, 2009, 02:43
Looks great:salute:. And moonlight missions behind enemy lines:monkies:. I'll wait for the F1 wrapper version, so I can dodge that darn VAT:173go1:

jankees
December 24th, 2009, 02:47
Excellent, Francois, enjoy your holidays!

For those that buy it, these are still in the pipeline:

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/a5528.jpg

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/a5522.jpg

IanHenry
December 24th, 2009, 02:59
Looks great but I think I also will wait for the Flight 1 wrapper.

Ian.

peter12213
December 24th, 2009, 03:42
Great Woo Hoo, Merry Xmas fellas!

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 03:48
Wow it looks great - i will buy if someone can tell me if there are reflections in the vc glass as i hate cockpits with nothing but fresh air - unless they are open ones of course!!

Roger
December 24th, 2009, 03:59
:applause:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/lysander-1.jpg

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 04:04
Wow it looks great - i will buy if someone can tell me if there are reflections in the vc glass as i hate cockpits with nothing but fresh air - unless they are open ones of course!!

It has full bump mapping and cockpit glass reflections of course... AND you can open the cockpit anyway if you so desire :icon_lol:

(FSX SP2/Accel, non-preview mode, as advertised).

6297J
December 24th, 2009, 04:15
It has full bump mapping and cockpit glass reflections of course... AND you can open the cockpit anyway if you so desire :icon_lol:

Do you have any screenshots of that? It's hard to tell from the shots of the VC on Simmarket but it doesn't look like there are reflections from inside.
There is one shot here on FSAddon - http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/product-details/preview-of-the-lysander/ but you can't be too sure there either.
Nice and shiny from the outside though :mixedsmi:

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 04:17

Thanks Francois - i will buy it from SimMarket now :running:

Roger
December 24th, 2009, 04:25
Works fine in DX10 preview mode...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/lysanderdx10-1.jpg

ananda
December 24th, 2009, 04:41
Taking off from Tempsford at dusk

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1816/tempford.jpg (http://img687.imageshack.us/i/tempford.jpg/)

Waiting for passengers

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/784/waitingy.jpg (http://img46.imageshack.us/i/waitingy.jpg/)

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 04:59
Francois - i am VERY annoyed as there are no VC reflections and realise that you did not answer my question in this thread. I would like a refund please.

6297J
December 24th, 2009, 05:02
Do you have any screenshots of that? It's hard to tell from the shots of the VC on Simmarket but it doesn't look like there are reflections from inside.
There is one shot here on FSAddon - http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/product-details/preview-of-the-lysander/ but you can't be too sure there either.
Nice and shiny from the outside though :mixedsmi:

Never mind :kilroy:

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 05:06
Yes - the outside model is great but the VC is disappointing compared to the standards of recent products - many of the switches just look unfinished.

Nick C
December 24th, 2009, 05:09
The glass doesn't have reflections textured on it, however it is tinted slightly so it doesn't look like there is no glass.

I actually prefer not to have reflections as often they can be over done and also at night they don't look right IMO. Just my two penny worth.

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 05:10
Never mind :kilroy:

:icon_lol: What took you so long ??????

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 05:13
Francois - i am VERY annoyed as there are no VC reflections and realise that you did not answer my question in this thread. I would like a refund please.

Hi 'Gajit', sorry for the misunderstanding. I was talking about the 'glass'..... meaning the 'canopy'. I guess you mean the glass of the gauges.

Well, I am sure they've heard all reasons for refunds at simMarket by now, so yours is no worse than others. You'll have to file a trouble ticket with them I'm afraid, as is usual. I won't see any money until half January.

Bests,
Francois

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 05:14
The glass doesn't have reflections textured on it, however it is tinted slightly so it doesn't look like there is no glass.

I actually prefer not to have reflections as often they can be over done and also at night they don't look right IMO. Just my two penny worth.

I forgot that Lysanders had tinted glass.

IanP
December 24th, 2009, 05:28
"Painted" reflections on the front panels of aircraft have always bugged me anyway, because that's the one thing which an aircraft windscreen (windshield to the Americans ;)) is designed to reduce or remove - simply so you can see at night.

Having sat in, been flown in and flown several hundred aircraft, I have only ever seen reflections in glass when overhead lighting has been used at night. Specifically because this causes reflections in the windows so you can't see outside, overhead lighting in cockpits/flight decks is used as little as possible - often never as map and small spotlights are used to see what gauge backlighting cannot illuminate. Unfortunately, FS forces us to use overhead lighting almost constantly, particularly in GA aircraft, which really isn't realistic at all.

That's not a comment for or against this model, it's just an observation from many years of flightsimming and cursing incorrectly highly visible reflections on glass interiors. :engel016:

Edited to add: My personal reaction to this release is that I haven't seen the fully finished package, but RAFs Tempsford and Winkleigh are FTPing onto my site as I type. ;)

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 05:31
Looks great but I think I also will wait for the Flight 1 wrapper.

Ian.

Available now on our website: http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/fsaddon-products/

The CD option is added too... still need to make the 'graphic' for it. Maybe I'll tend to Christmas first now ;-).

Seen some nice pictures from our customers already. Good stuff !! :wavey:

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 05:34
I also have over 500 logged in real world and have never flown anything (other than a Tiger Moth and a Stearman) that lets you see the world un hindered by glazing.

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 05:36
Hi 'Gajit', sorry for the misunderstanding. I was talking about the 'glass'..... meaning the 'canopy'. I guess you mean the glass of the gauges.

Well, I am sure they've heard all reasons for refunds at simMarket by now, so yours is no worse than others. You'll have to file a trouble ticket with them I'm afraid, as is usual. I won't see any money until half January.

Bests,
Francois

Never mind Francois -I wish you good sales with this one and a healthy and wealthy new year. :ernae:

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 05:41
Wishing you the same Gajit, and hope you have fun with the package anyway...... a lot of people put a lot of effort in it. Cheers ! :ernae:

DennyA
December 24th, 2009, 05:45
Wow.

Just wow.

:icon_eek: :jawdrop:

[Edit: Okay, I see Gajit backed off this, kudos for that. But still, this level of nitpickiness could kill the hobby. That Lysander looks like hundreds of hours went into it, and I have to say that, in all my hours in the cockpits of real planes, I can't remember ever noticing reflections on instruments or the canopy.]

IanP
December 24th, 2009, 05:47
I also have over 500 logged in real world and have never flown anything (other than a Tiger Moth and a Stearman) that lets you see the world un hindered by glazing.

I know what you're saying, but we're talking about slightly different things... There's a difference between being able to see the glass, best represented by shading and tiny scratches, possibly a reflection of the glareshield top in bright sunlight, and being able to see the entire interior between you and the outside world constantly. I always see the former, but it is rarely represented in FS. I have very rarely seen the latter, but they are common in FS. I think glass is one of the hardest things to get right in a model - flight sims really don't seem to want to let developers get it right.

As I said before, it was merely an observation, which was brought on by your comment - not a direct reply. Sorry if I didn't make what I was trying to say clear enough. Maybe I should have added some scratches...? :d :ernae: :engel016:

mike_cyul
December 24th, 2009, 06:03
Congrats Francois and everyone who worked on it - so what are you going to do with all that free time, now? :)

Mike

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 06:06
I will put the free time in researching the Lockheed Hudson... our follow-up project.... I can't live without pet projects :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

But... I think Nina wants me away from FS for a bit.. she's feeding me champagne and my scattered bird brain is no match for the bubbles...

gajit
December 24th, 2009, 06:07
Wow.

Just wow.

:icon_eek: :jawdrop:

[Edit: Okay, I see Gajit backed off this, kudos for that. But still, this level of nitpickiness could kill the hobby. That Lysander looks like hundreds of hours went into it, and I have to say that, in all my hours in the cockpits of real planes, I can't remember ever noticing reflections on instruments or the canopy.]

No comment - happy Xmas :icon29:

PRB
December 24th, 2009, 06:14
Interesting plane. I like it. Thanks, Francois! Love the flaps and trim system. Flaps come up and down by themselves. And the elevator trim moves the entire horizontal tail! Awesome! Cool plane. Getting her "whoa'd up" for landing the first time was fun. Had to go around for more "whoa'n up". before I could land and still bounced it. Second landing was "ok"
:ernae:

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 06:31
Thanks folks !! Glad you (mostly) like it. Make sure to click on the video links in the manual to see some footage of the 'real thing' !!

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
December 24th, 2009, 06:41
I would like to thank JanKees for having worked with us to make the aircraft “ repaint Friendly “ and the beta team , a great number of whom are SOH notables and who spent many an hour helping complete the production .
Francois is a great team leader , patient and supportive with an unparalled sense of humour.

Roger
December 24th, 2009, 06:50
I'm really enjoying the Lizzie but I appear to have a problem with the auto deploy slats and flaps. Once deployed the airspeed reads zero and as throttle is applied it continues to read zero and consequently the flaps and slats remain deployed.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/lysander-2issue.jpg

IanP
December 24th, 2009, 07:04
See that white stuff outside... You might like to turn pitot heat on. ;)

Seriously, the flaps are deployed by airspeed, so if your pitot tube is icing up, resulting in the gauge reading zero, it could well be that the flaps are reading that as a low airspeed and deploying. FSX really likes its pitot and carb icing - it goes from clear to blocked instantly, where in the real world these things happen more gently in most cases - but at least we have it!

Shift-e I think is the key combo.

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
December 24th, 2009, 07:12
I can’t seem to duplicate this on my system , nor did any of the team seem to have this happen , looking at your computer specs i don’t see any reason to suspect hardware . <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The Flaps do read the aircrafts speed but are in no way linked to the ASI , leaving me at a loss to explain what’s happening , are you using some FSUIPC custom settings to allow some yoke or throttle hardware functionality? <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Has anybody else had this happen?

Is your Pitot Heat switch on ?

IanHenry
December 24th, 2009, 07:28
Available now on our website: http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/fsaddon-products/

The CD option is added too... still need to make the 'graphic' for it. Maybe I'll tend to Christmas first now ;-).

Seen some nice pictures from our customers already. Good stuff !! :wavey:

Thanks,
I'll download it now.

Merry Christmas,
Ian :ernae:

Roger
December 24th, 2009, 07:29
Hi Chuck,
Ian was right. "Winter Wonderland" was the problem...and me forgetting to put pitot heat on. After that no problems:applause:

Roger
December 24th, 2009, 07:38
Moody...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/kirkbride-3.jpg

Panther_99FS
December 24th, 2009, 07:45
First time I've made a "sticky" here in a long time :mixedsmi:

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 07:47
I just love it when problems turn out not to be problems :icon_lol: Was just trying it myself when I saw the answers here..... ;-)

huub vink
December 24th, 2009, 08:43
Very nice aircraft Francois & team and beautiful textures Jan Kees!

Huub

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 08:58
Thanks Huub, and Prettige Kerstdagen ! :wavey:

IanHenry
December 24th, 2009, 10:31
Talk about STOL capability! you can take off, do a circuit and land without going outside of the length of the runway as I have just discovered at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Dillingham</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Hawaii</st1:State></st1:place>. Who needs a Harrier!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Ian. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Francois
December 24th, 2009, 10:38
:icon_lol:
Yes, as long as you keep the speed in check. Fun eh!? :wavey:

peter12213
December 24th, 2009, 15:59
Quite happy here! Merry Christmas!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3857/2009122505353156.png

Francois
December 25th, 2009, 00:28
Great shot, thanks ! :-)

bruce448
December 25th, 2009, 11:52
Thanks for a fantastic aircraft, but I have a question is it only me or do others have a problem with the lighting/ shadowing on the engine being back to front?

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/lysander/lighting.jpg

Bruce

Francois
December 25th, 2009, 12:37
Haven't seen that on my PC. Will check tomorrow..... been working most of Christmas Day and now ready for some zzzz's :kilroy: Maybe Jan Kees can have a look ?

jankees
December 27th, 2009, 02:44
Yes, I had the same problem, on the engine and the prophub, something to do with the way it was modelled.
I only slapped paint on her, so I can't do anything about this unfortunately.

Francois
December 27th, 2009, 02:54
Okay thanks. Will see if Chuck has any ideas as to fixing it. I'm off to bed again...... who said the flu was over now !!????? :173go1:

huub vink
December 27th, 2009, 07:42
who said the flu was over now !!?????

Roel Couthino? ;)

Bomber_12th
December 27th, 2009, 16:58
I know that if a part has a material assigned to it, like a spec map, and it isn't present within the texture folder, the lighting gets placed on the part opposite to what it should be - for example making the bottom light, and the top dark, during mid-day. This could be what is happening with that section of the engine.

I also noticed that it looks like the cockpit light is on as well in the shot - it could be that it is bleeding out, and affecting that section of the engine.

marklaur
December 27th, 2009, 18:26

I would have to agree.

Cheers MarkL

Francois
December 28th, 2009, 01:09
@Bruce..... are you running Windows 7 by any chance ????

Lionheart
December 28th, 2009, 01:42
Congrats Francois and team for the release of the Lysander!

:applause: :medals: :applause:

My apologies. I didnt see this thread until just now. Great to see it finally out. The bird looks gorgeous! Job well done!

The ribbing work on the back top of the fuselage is just awesome.

Bill

Francois
December 28th, 2009, 02:00
Thanks Bill ! :wavey:

bruce448
December 28th, 2009, 09:24
@Bruce..... are you running Windows 7 by any chance ????

Francois

Negative, Vista 64 Ultimate

Bruce

Francois
December 28th, 2009, 09:39
Pity. We seem to have a problem with Windows 7 and I was kinda hoping this would fall into that category as well. Have e-mailed the developer and am waiting to chat with him.

glennc
December 28th, 2009, 17:50
Francois, I'm running Windows 7, 32 bit ultimate if I can help. I hadn't noticed the prop spinner texture issue, but I'm not really all that picky about things like that, most of the time.

I think I have gotten the black screen on exit a couple times and had to go to the Task Manager to stop the FSX process.

Glenn

Rick_Piper
December 29th, 2009, 01:38
Hi Guys

that reversed lighting is usually a bump map not formatted correctly

I don't have the model so can't check from here

Regards
Rick

Francois
December 29th, 2009, 07:22
Chuck will have a look at the mapping. Meanwhile there's a problem with the panel lighting under Windows 7 as well. Problem is, my developer does not have Windows 7, so that makes finding the problem extremely difficult.

Haven't seen black screens, Glenn, but then again, I run the 64-bit version of everything except XP. Maybe that's the reason for that part.

We'll need some R&R first though, and I'll be on the road the next two days. Follow-up after New Year.
So, Happy New Year already !

Francois

jankees
December 29th, 2009, 07:40
I'll try and finish/ upload my last two repaints tomorrow..

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
December 29th, 2009, 07:42
Hello one and all , hope your holiday was pleasant .

Thanks for the suggestions about the shadows being reversed , in this case the original model had " toolbar " mirror modifiers used all over and were a source trouble in a number of locations , the majority of them Jan Kees and i managed to sort out and the prop hub seems to have slipped through the cracks unfortunately.

The panel lighting issue under W7 is what i could use some reports about, a brief summation of what is seen or not , if they work when the L key is used and if they are seen in the exterior only , being that its all default code and .cfg effects there is nothing that stands out as a cause so i could use a few clues .

Many thanks , C Jodry for FSAddon

CodyValkyrie
December 29th, 2009, 09:51
Probably should post this on the FSAddon forums, but I digress. I have a panel lighting issue (hope this is the same one others are getting?). Basically, the panel lights don't work. Francois helped me to make sure I was doing it correctly, but I have spent quite a bit of time trying to get it to work. On that note however, I am not using W7, but rather Vista 64 at this point.

Corei7 920 overclocked to 3.8GHz
BFG Tech Nvidia 8800GTX w/ 768 MB VRAM (last driver update 1 month ago)
6MB (3x2MB) Corsair Dominator DDR3 RAM at 1600MHz
EVGA X58 SLI mobo
Vista Ultimate 64 with latest updates

... and that should about do it.

Last, thanks Francois for the present! I really like this bird :)

Francois
December 29th, 2009, 10:09
Latest news on the panel lights: Chuck found that three effect files have gone missing in the initial install, or rather got stuck in the wrong folder. This MIGHT be the issue! I can't test it because I have packed my PC's ready for the trip to France tomorrow o'dark early.

If you want to try, please do!

Look in the SimObjects/Aircraft/Lysander-SO/Effects folder.
Copy the three effects files found there AND the texture files to the main FSX/Effects folder.
Test it.

????????????

IanP
December 29th, 2009, 10:34
Most illuminating. ;)

Yes - copying/moving the contents of the Effects folder (including the texture folder, not just the .fx files) from the aircraft directory to the FSX/Effects folder solved the issue.

Thanks gents!

Roger
December 29th, 2009, 10:41
Found it first day...I like to have a rummage through the folders of new aircraft...to see what I've got:engel016:

Francois
December 29th, 2009, 10:45
Yes. I must have missed it with testing because I installed so many different versions before already. So basically the files were in two places on all of my test PC's. Urghs....

CodyValkyrie
December 29th, 2009, 21:58
Yup. Quick and dirty, and it fixed it. Cheers!

jankees
December 30th, 2009, 07:31
I just uploaded these two:

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/Navy5888.jpg

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/JRP5894.jpg

Happy flying!

Roger
December 30th, 2009, 07:36

Francois
December 31st, 2009, 06:24
Thanks Jan Kees. Not much snow here in the mountains, so maybe I get around working on the Lizzie website after all...... :kilroy:

Francois
January 1st, 2010, 02:38
Latest news: work on FLAK Effects and Search Lights effects is progressing too.... and some other goodies we have in store for a follow-up to the Lizzie package..... stay tuned :-)

doublecool
January 1st, 2010, 06:32
Hello one and all , hope your holiday was pleasant .

Thanks for the suggestions about the shadows being reversed , in this case the original model had " toolbar " mirror modifiers used all over and were a source trouble in a number of locations , the majority of them Jan Kees and i managed to sort out and the prop hub seems to have slipped through the cracks unfortunately.

The panel lighting issue under W7 is what i could use some reports about, a brief summation of what is seen or not , if they work when the L key is used and if they are seen in the exterior only , being that its all default code and .cfg effects there is nothing that stands out as a cause so i could use a few clues .

Many thanks , C Jodry for FSAddon

Hmm, so is there a fix for mirror modifiers

Panel light effects I just moved and I believe OK

big-mike
January 1st, 2010, 08:02
My first Addon this year----WOW!
Is this an elevator or an aircraft?
Simply stunning,makes much fun flying this bird.
Michael

IanP
January 1st, 2010, 08:23
It's pure unadulterated lift with a thin covering of paint... Until you stall it, at which point you're in trouble. ;)

I've actually been flying the release version a lot since getting it, as I've discovered it's the perfect aircraft for poking around sceneries looking for misaligned taxiways, randomly sticking out bits of concrete and Type B buildings pointing the wrong way.

doublecool: Unfortunately the mirror modifier glitch is something that the 3d modelling package does which can only be fixed using said 3d modelling package. It caught be out superbly not too long ago when I used it and it turned my entire structure inside out. I just deleted the entire thing and redid from scratch in that instance because it was easier, but that's not really an option here so hopefully Chuck knows a better fix than I do (not that this is hard as I know very little. :d)

Francois
January 3rd, 2010, 02:09
Thanks folks, glad you like flying the Lizzie.

Chuck is onto it to make any changes necessary (and possible).

jankees
January 3rd, 2010, 06:42
I uploaded the paintkit for the Lizzie, and it's available here: link (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=15598)

SpaceWeevil
January 3rd, 2010, 07:01
Thanks folks, glad you like flying the Lizzie.

Chuck is onto it to make any changes necessary (and possible).

Could you please look at the turn coordinator Chuck? The sideslip indicator seems to read backwards, showing left sideslip in a right hand bank and t'other way round. This is a great model - a whole new way of flying for me, and one that I'm enjoying very much.

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
January 3rd, 2010, 07:45
Thanks for the report , i will look into it and add it to a rather short list, the updated files will be sent to Francois tomorrow.

Francois
January 4th, 2010, 10:21
I think I have them... didn't have a chance to check yet. My wife tells me we're on holiday ! I'll sneak out in a minute......

As for the turn indicator.... can't test it myself until I return home to my stick and pedals. Chuck can't find anything wrong with it so far.

SpaceWeevil
January 4th, 2010, 14:38
Hi there Francois,

Here is the Lizzie in a right hand climbing bank showing LEFT sideslip, and for comparison the A2A Spitfire also in a right hand bank but showing right sideslip. I've not used rudder in either shot, just to emphasise the direction of the slip. Maybe the Lysander really did this, I don't know - it's certainly unconventional in some other respects. Still love it though.

Gibbage
January 4th, 2010, 16:40
The engine's odd shading is a problem created in Max. Most of the time, we build half of an aircraft, then "mirror" it. In Max, this works and LOOKS fine, but when exported, it can invert all the faces, creating odd shading on the model.

Normally, we reset the Xforms at the end, and it becomes visible in Max, but this must of slipped by. Its easy to fix, and im sure they will release a patch.

DX-FMJ
January 4th, 2010, 17:08
Chuck, any news on this addition? --> http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showpost.php?p=292661&postcount=3

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
January 4th, 2010, 17:42
SpaceWeevil thanks for that, guess i was looking at the wrong Gauge , i shall start with that in the morning, the exterior was sent to Francois today so i will send him a note to wait to build the installer so i can add this.

Re the Westland P.12 Lysander - Delanne Tail , i was off for the holidays and didnt get anything further done on finishing it off but its high on my to do list.

DX-FMJ
January 4th, 2010, 22:33
its high on my to do list.

:applause:

Francois
January 7th, 2010, 23:47
The engine's odd shading is a problem created in Max. Most of the time, we build half of an aircraft, then "mirror" it. In Max, this works and LOOKS fine, but when exported, it can invert all the faces, creating odd shading on the model.

Normally, we reset the Xforms at the end, and it becomes visible in Max, but this must of slipped by. Its easy to fix, and im sure they will release a patch.

Hmmm.... wondering.... should 'they' claim a discount for not getting delivered what was bargained for then ??? ;-)

Gibbage
January 8th, 2010, 12:03
I think the QA team needs a kick in the pants for missing it ;) Humans are by nature imperfect.

Francois
January 9th, 2010, 06:09
Yes, that too. But the testers are unpaid volunteers, unlike the contracted developers. :kilroy:

krazycolin
January 9th, 2010, 06:23
Yes, that too. But the testers are unpaid volunteers, unlike the contracted developers. :kilroy:

OUCH!.... I heard that from over here!

Francois
January 9th, 2010, 06:40
:icon_lol::icon_lol: No worries..... it flies :applause:

6297J
January 9th, 2010, 06:42
Surely when it comes to quality control the buck stops with the publisher? :kilroy:

Francois
January 9th, 2010, 06:43
Surely not, my friend.

bruce448
August 18th, 2010, 05:37
Thanks for a fantastic aircraft, but I have a question is it only me or do others have a problem with the lighting/ shadowing on the engine being back to front?

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/lysander/lighting.jpg

Bruce

Just a bump to see if this has been sorted, or still in the pipeline? seeing as my pm's and posts on the fsaddons forum seem to be ignored.

Bruce

Francois
August 18th, 2010, 06:18
We did release a patch, but I am not sure Chuck fixed that issue in it. Since all our sites are under attack currently, I have some other headaches these days.. will check back as soon as I can.

bruce448
August 18th, 2010, 06:32
understandable, sort your problems out.

Bruce