PDA

View Full Version : Version 10 ..... When?

Naismith
December 23rd, 2009, 03:32
I am tempted to buy X-Plane but am aware that V9 has been around for quite some time. I really dont want to make the jump and 5 minutes later the new sim appears. So my Q is has there been a discussion/revelation/hint of when V10 is due? I have tried various X-Plane forums and not seen any reference.

Ashaman
December 26th, 2009, 07:07
V10 should be due, if everything goes fine and dandy, by the end of 2010... at least by what I heard around, so don't worry and get your very own V9, and have fun. :wavey:

Naismith
December 28th, 2009, 16:01
Excellant, will dip my toe in the water, I am sure more and more will gradually move across or at least include X-Plane in their simming.

Stephen304
March 1st, 2010, 13:51
imo the only improvement that could be made to xplane is easier to use multiplayer. I got my xplane years ago when xplane 9.0 first came out (or so i assume) and when you get it got get any updates to any version starting with 9.(something) So far they have only gotten to like 9.4 so it will be a while before you stop seeing updates.

youturnjason
April 26th, 2010, 00:54
I am tempted to buy X-Plane but am aware that V9 has been around for quite some time. I really dont want to make the jump and 5 minutes later the new sim appears. So my Q is has there been a discussion/revelation/hint of when V10 is due? I have tried various X-Plane forums and not seen any reference.

Austin, the creator, said he was aiming for the start of 2011