PDA

View Full Version : A Ha Ha

LouP
December 21st, 2009, 18:08
From a friend at another forum:

http://www.franklinairshow.com/Video/Comedy%202010%20Net.WMV (http://www.franklinairshow.com/Video/Comedy%202010%20Net.WMV)

LouP

cheezyflier
December 21st, 2009, 19:04
it's amazing what those little planes can do. if i hadn't seen it, i wouldna thunk it :applause:

at first i thought it was a bellanca scout, but now i don't know what it actually was

harleyman
December 21st, 2009, 19:09
Awww Cool.........

Great show............

OBIO
December 21st, 2009, 19:35
That was a Piper PA-18 Super Cub. There are some really nice models of that plane in Tundra, Standard and Float (though the float version isn't as sharp as the Tundra and Standard) by J. E. Narcizo (I think I got his last name right). The float version is an older built...externally it is nice, though the VC is a bit dated. The tundra and standard versions are newer builds and have very nice VCs. You can find them on Flightsim.com.

PA18_V3.zip will get you the Tundra and Standard wheeled versions.

Also grab PA18fix.zip and PA18GAU.zip for fixes for these planes.

PA18pntk.zip will give you a layered Photoshop paint kit for these planes.

Also on Flightsim.com is his PA-11 Cub Special. A bit dated but still decent.

The float version of the PA-18 was not on Flightsim.com. Will head over to AVsim and see if I can find it there.

OBIO

exc141ac
December 22nd, 2009, 06:47
Real good power to weight ratio.
Lots of wing area.
Replaceable wing tips.

And someday . . . .

cheezyflier
December 22nd, 2009, 07:07
That was a Piper PA-18 Super Cub. There are some really nice models of that plane in Tundra, Standard and Float (though the float version isn't as sharp as the Tundra and Standard) by J. E. Narcizo (I think I got his last name right). The float version is an older built...externally it is nice, though the VC is a bit dated. The tundra and standard versions are newer builds and have very nice VCs. You can find them on Flightsim.com.

PA18_V3.zip will get you the Tundra and Standard wheeled versions.

Also grab PA18fix.zip and PA18GAU.zip for fixes for these planes.

PA18pntk.zip will give you a layered Photoshop paint kit for these planes.

Also on Flightsim.com is his PA-11 Cub Special. A bit dated but still decent.

The float version of the PA-18 was not on Flightsim.com. Will head over to AVsim and see if I can find it there.

OBIO

cool, i don't think i have anything in my hangar with tundra tires. i'm going to pick them up later today. thanks for the heads-up :applause:

lifejogger
December 22nd, 2009, 07:15
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
That was great, what an original idea for an air show act.