PDA

View Full Version : only 2 possibilities

cheezyflier
December 21st, 2009, 08:47
it's either epic fail, or movie of the year.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2626946073/

Dain Arns
December 21st, 2009, 09:39
I saw that a few months ago and asked out loud, "Why?". The first one unrememberable... :kilroy:

cheezyflier
December 21st, 2009, 10:14
I saw that a few months ago and asked out loud, "Why?". The first one unrememberable... :kilroy:

i beg to differ. the original was overflowing with cheez. for it's time, it was a pretty cool flick, and aside from the movie itself, a timeless tale.
have a look at the other movies released the same year. indiana jones, and the road warrior are the best of the action films but their special effects are no better.

Craig Taylor
December 21st, 2009, 14:23
I'm with cheezy on this one. The trailer alone looks better than the original...

MCDesigns
December 21st, 2009, 16:30
Looks pretty sweet tio me, but no telling how the acting is, we'll have to wait and see.

cheezyflier
December 21st, 2009, 19:06
won't be hard to outdo harry hamlin :icon_lol:

strega13
December 21st, 2009, 21:18
remake after remake , hollywood is getting lousier by the minute .
another remake that didn't need to be .

AckAck
December 21st, 2009, 21:33
When are they going to remake Krull?

Brian

strega13
December 21st, 2009, 21:40
When are they going to remake Krull?

Brian

now that would just be cruel :p:

GT182
December 22nd, 2009, 04:49
now that would just be cruel :p:

You mean Kruell don't ya? ;)

cheezyflier
December 22nd, 2009, 07:23
remake after remake , hollywood is getting lousier by the minute .
another remake that didn't need to be .

i wouldn't argue these points. hollywood IS getting lousier by the minute,
AND this film didn't really need to be remade (just like any other film)
essentially dane said the same thing, and i both agree and disagree

i will see it probably on dvd like most movies. i rarely go to the theatre anymore. what's worse is what they have done to several awesome movies from korea. some truly wonderful films were remade by hollywood and were just completely ruined. and they wonder why they didn't make so much money. maybe if they released the original versions here, they could have saved a bundle. trouble is, they're scared to death that the american public will grow accustomed to subtitles. when/if that was to happen, they would lose much of their audience or be required to produce better quality films.
it would also go a long way to dispelling the retarded redneck image americans have, that hollywood loves to capitalize on.

pshew! i went off a little, didn't i? :icon_lol:

Trans_23
December 22nd, 2009, 10:02
LOL, I clicked on the link with "Remember the Titans" in mind. I was waiting for football scenes to start playing. :173go1: