PDA

View Full Version : 'Schumacher To Mercedes In 2010...'

Panther_99FS
December 20th, 2009, 10:02
Done deal already :ques:
--> http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-montezemolo-says-schumi-to-race-mercedes/

Naismith
December 20th, 2009, 14:44
Well the rest may as well go home and stay there, Schumi will no doubt resume his winning ways and leave the rest in his dust....... thinks....... or is he perhaps too old now.

wombat666
December 20th, 2009, 21:58
'The Italian told international reporters at a Christmas dinner on Friday that, during a conversation with Schumacher, who is an adviser at Ferrari, earlier this week, "he told me there is a very strong possibility" he will race a Mercedes next year.'

I'll believe it when and if he fronts up at Albert Park.
In one way I wouldn't mind a return just so I could see him get a good butt kicking by the better of the present lot.
:jump:

Ferry_vO
December 21st, 2009, 10:26
Too old? I think Mansell was older when he won his last race and Fangio was older when he cliched his last title. With Wombat though; I'll believe it when I see it.

Would love to see a 'Schumi vs. Alonso vs. Massa vs. Hamilton vs. Button vs. Vettel vs. Webber' fight next season though... :engel016:

Panther_99FS
December 21st, 2009, 13:15
Would love to see a 'Schumi vs. Alonso vs. Massa vs. Hamilton vs. Button vs. Vettel vs. Webber' fight next season though... :engel016:

Yes, this would be quite interesting to view..:mixedsmi:

demorier
December 26th, 2009, 23:56
Buggered if I know why he wouldn't just stay retired and rich. Plenty of other younger drivers would like there time in the sun.

Panther_99FS
December 27th, 2009, 07:19
Buggered if I know why he wouldn't just stay retired and rich. Plenty of other younger drivers would like there time in the sun.

Probably for the same reason that Mark Martin never did stay retired...Schumacher, (Like Martin) is in great physical shape....& Martin this past season finished 2nd in NASCAR - not too shabby for a 50yr old.

I wager that if the car is good, Schumacher will win at least 1 race...

grunau_baby
December 27th, 2009, 07:41
traitor...:italy:

But honestly, itīs not his age being the hindrance of a comeback. He suffered from a severe motorcycle crash not too long ago and still has trouble with his neck. Watch him on TV, he keeps holding his head slightly bend to one side.

He should have left as a winner, now he is taking a high risk of leaving after a pityfull comeback. But I guess he just canīt stop it, like a drug... Weīll see!

Alex