PDA

View Full Version : :ques: can some on help me out :ques:

Axenti
October 30th, 2008, 21:37
Hi everyone :)

I wanted to make my own palin but it isnt so simple :costumes: maybe someo,ne can help me out here, its for my own use. i wanted something that i can
put in use in whole the game of CFS 3, alsow in the campain quick and historical missions without a crash and burn of the game, ive already been there don that and i want to let it do by someone that knows this kind of moddifications. the plain that i asked to build hase to replace the original plain int the game if i play the campain it has to pop up alsow in the upcomming futere.

make a note that englische is not my native language.
Dutch :belgium: is my native language so take it in count thanks :icon_lol:

It has to be a P51D mustang

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/cfs3-aircraft/swede_std.jpg

Discription;

The Nose: Black and yellow
so like you see here but the other way around,
i meen the nose whole black and the triangels in yellow.

where you see the yellow squadron text i want
to ask to shange that to

*** BE Raiders ***
Axenti

that has to be in red

where you see: FT (American star) T

has to shange to: BE (American star) R

the icons you see for the kills little
red devils

on the bothem you see 3 stripes

from front to the back: black yellow red

on the tail there simple as usual a black
tail the where you see the number
you may put BE-R/790518

it dont have to be this plain its becuase i wanted to give
an exsample

I'm thankfull anyway greatings

Axenti

oki
October 30th, 2008, 23:59
have you tried using a paint programme that can handle layers of dds files, such as Paint.net (available for free from the net)?

changing the letters and the colour scheme (without introducing fancy shadings and scratches) would not be difficult at all....

Axenti
October 31st, 2008, 02:08
have you tried using a paint programme that can handle layers of dds files, such as Paint.net (available for free from the net)?

changing the letters and the colour scheme (without introducing fancy shadings and scratches) would not be difficult at all....

maybe your right but what i dont know i let it be like it is or i let it do by someone that knows something about it. paint shop is not a problem i work with it for websites etc etc but this kind of thing is something else you say lletters and collers but thats not the only thing it has to be 3D and that DDS files like you say the problem is i have already installed the game 3 times i had plased 20 diferent plains just like the poeple said but in crashed my game over and over, i rather have someone that makes me a plain up and running in a whole package without that i have to put something in dds files then in plaines and then in sounds and then over there some little bit more if i do that wrong my game crashes

the bird you see here on top i have it in my game you know it was only to put in my plaines map and it worked fine thats what i want

Starspeeder_3000
October 31st, 2008, 10:10
I know you may not understand English very well but I highly recommend this site to learn how to paint:
http://www.simmerspaintshop.com/

Squiffy
October 31st, 2008, 10:30
Axenti,

It sounds like all you need to do is change the skin or paint for your plane right? That is very simple once you have it painted. Just rename the stock skin file in your folder, and add the new one, changing the name to the stock or current model in use. Also... change your font color to post or use PM for privacy.

lightningbolt
October 31st, 2008, 11:08
Here is a stand alone of the P-51 you want. It should be just as easy as downloading, unzipping, and installing in your aircraft folder. It is a repaint of the stock aircraft so nothing else should be needed.:d

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=8868

The name of the download is P_51d Swedes Steed.

It will be available in QC as soon as you put it in your aircraft folder and start the game. To use it in missions you have to change the name of the aircraft already in the mission or use it in a mission that it is already written into.
To use it in a campaign you must add it to the tech tree in the campaign and then start a new campaign.

Mark Rude
October 31st, 2008, 11:51
I would like to suggest the Gimp for any one wanting to paint with out paying for a program like paintshop or photoshop. The Gimp is free for all and handles layers and photoshop files.

Available for Windows at

http://www.gimp.org/windows/

Axenti
November 2nd, 2008, 15:35
Here is a stand alone of the P-51 you want. It should be just as easy as downloading, unzipping, and installing in your aircraft folder. It is a repaint of the stock aircraft so nothing else should be needed.:d

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=8868

The name of the download is P_51d Swedes Steed.

It will be available in QC as soon as you put it in your aircraft folder and start the game. To use it in missions you have to change the name of the aircraft already in the mission or use it in a mission that it is already written into.
To use it in a campaign you must add it to the tech tree in the campaign and then start a new campaign.

thats one of the plains i have installed its working perfect but i wanted one of my own im flying whit a P51d or a spit these plains are verry good to fly even on hard settings i mannaged to put down the enemy without getting damaged by my self, i wanted a plain of my own whit my name on it but im not so good.... how do i say this, if i go an change files i will and i repeat i will crash my game again because i forgot something or did something wrong im not a hero in modificating game files im happy that i put a plain or 4 in the game that actualy working whithout any fus i hoped that some one here was intrested to make me a plain whit my name on it painting and so like thos things and changing the names and files it will go wrong for me there because ive already give it a shot and im fayled to do so, is hersome one interested to make me a plain that i can downlaud that was my question in fact :jump: and uhm im pretty good in understanding englische but my righting is not so good i know

Axenti
November 2nd, 2008, 15:37
Axenti,

It sounds like all you need to do is change the skin or paint for your plane right? That is very simple once you have it painted. Just rename the stock skin file in your folder, and add the new one, changing the name to the stock or current model in use. Also... change your font color to post or use PM for privacy.

i need to go to scool for this i dont know where to change files thats not my question in fact :confused:

Axenti
November 2nd, 2008, 15:39
I know you may not understand English very well but I highly recommend this site to learn how to paint:
http://www.simmerspaintshop.com/

the understanding of english is not the problem but my righting is maybe not so good but thanks anyway :icon_lol:

Axenti
November 2nd, 2008, 15:43
I would like to suggest the Gimp for any one wanting to paint with out paying for a program like paintshop or photoshop. The Gimp is free for all and handles layers and photoshop files.

Available for Windows at

http://www.gimp.org/windows/

guys thanks but im not gonna change any files i wanted only to ask some one to make me a plain like the plains you can downlaud here and place them in my airplain map but one whit my name on it and whit the collers like a asked in the beginning so if you know any one to do so or thats interested to make me a belguim stand allone plain it wood be great tnx :icon31:

pilotsden
November 2nd, 2008, 15:52
and i will do a repaint for you.

the color on the nose is reversed i believe

what else would you like.

pd

Axenti
November 3rd, 2008, 01:15
:belgium:
and i will do a repaint for you.

the color on the nose is reversed i believe

what else would you like.

pd

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/cfs3-aircraft/swede_std.jpg

i hope that i can type it right now so im gonna take the plain for exsampel, "yes the nose is reversed" if you see the nose you see alsow the black in front of the kockpit this is standard so let it be then you see a name at the engine pipes that has to be changed in

*** BE Raiders ***
Axenti

I prefer it to be in red and a letter tipe you may deside for your selfes make it a nice one this has to be on the left side only.

This has to be on left and right side of the plain

then you see on the rear the code FT (american star) T

this code has to be changed to BE (american star) R

if you changed that you see beneath that black white black stripes
i want that in the belguim flag collers black yellow red i hope you can understand my righting because my englishe is not so good.

the last thing i want is the tail where the horse is that has to be replaced, you know the standard nose art of the american army the devil may cry nose art i want it there because belguim has the reputation of the belguim devils :-p if you know i nicer pickture of a red devil you may put it there alsow where you see the 413 383 on the tail the following code has to be there BE-R/790518.

so thats what i want and i hope that i righted it well enuf so that you understand me :d

anyway i want to thank you already.

Axenti

pilotsden
November 3rd, 2008, 22:41
i have taken a bigger bite than i can chew here.
here is the results so far but it turned out poorley and i can not see on the template where to paint. and the silver does not cover very well.
the only thing i can say is it looks like h### but it fly's :costumes:
sorry but i have tried and failed.
pd

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 00:26
here is the results so far but it turned out poorley and i can not see on the template where to paint. and the silver does not cover very well.
pd

I like it so far on verry mutch :applause: so if you thinking its not good im liking it
if you remove the painting on the tail and replace it whit some nose art maybe a red divil or something and replace the code on te side
FT (american star) T by the code BE (american star) R im thinking that it is good to go i like the wings in belguim collers its better then i asked for
maybe you can use the plain from the standard ingame? and give it a shot again because thats a clean plain without any paints on it? maybe that will work out betterim only see that you doing it like it is nothing, ok if i closly see to it i can see the mistakes but if you do this on a clean plain like it is standard in the game you have something nice going?
:ernae:

o if you finishing it set a mark on it so that poeple know that you made it

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 00:34
I like it so far on verry mutch :applause: so if you thinking its not good im liking it

if you remove the painting on the tail and replace it whit some nose art maybe a red divil or something and replace the code on te side
FT (american star) T by the code BE (american star) R im thinking that it is good to go i like the wings in belguim collers its better then i asked for
maybe you can use the plain from the standard ingame? and give it a shot again because thats a clean plain without any paints on it? maybe that will work out betterim only see that you doing it like it is nothing, ok if i closly see to it i can see the mistakes but if you do this on a clean plain like it is standard in the game you have something nice going?

o if you finishing it set a mark on it so that poeple know that you made it

Im going to see for an other plain u can use so i hope you dont give up on me :icon_lol:

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 00:52
pd

Maybe this one this is clean its a remake of the standard without any more pains on it

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/cfs3-complete-aircraft/hires.jpg

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=892

if you do the same paint job on these plain like you do on the seed plain
i think its gonna look nicely, to making it easy shange the yellow paint to black the nose like you did before
on the rear where the american star is
put there the code BE (american star) R
then the wings like you did before and
*** BE Raiders ***
Axenti
where you see the engine pipes
like you did before alsow put a red devil on the plain like the nose art in the game that says Devil may cry

i hope you can do this

pilotsden
November 4th, 2008, 05:46
Hang tough and we'll see what we can do.

pd

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 05:50
Hang tough and we'll see what we can do.

pd

i'm waiting in joy to see my new plain :-p ..... now im wondering to get online but the ip's ive used are of line and the one thats online i dont have the aircrafts to join

Capt. Winters
November 4th, 2008, 06:00
Hi Guys,

Hi PD,

I am able to help out here if you need Bob, I have the template for the P51d and have a standalone ready to go for him, just need to do up a skin. if you get a skin done send it through to me and I'll put it in the standalone I have made for him. or I'm happy to knock out a skin as well.

Axenti, I would strongly suggest you invest the time to learn some of this stuff, plenty of people are here to help, and you get so much pleasure out of doing it for yourself. but as said above I'm happy to help out this time.

regards Rob.

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 06:05
Hi Guys,

Hi PD,

I am able to help out here if you need Bob, I have the template for the P51d and have a standalone ready to go for him, just need to do up a skin. if you get a skin done send it through to me and I'll put it in the standalone I have made for him. or I'm happy to knock out a skin as well.

Axenti, I would strongly suggest you invest the time to learn some of this stuff, plenty of people are here to help, and you get so much pleasure out of doing it for yourself. but as said above I'm happy to help out this time.

regards Rob.

well im reading all the time about this stuf, i trying it now and then but its not working so well. so im getting itchy about it that i dont can do it by my self sometimes i dont understand the terms or the specifications where i have to put a file and then i messing things up over here, it would be great that i can do it by my self but i think my english is not so good to understanding it all together at once but im trying im trying im realy do

Capt. Winters
November 4th, 2008, 06:12
Hi Axenti,

I'm sure your trying mate, if you need an answer just ask the question here, someone will help out.

for the aircraft painting and standalone making, once you have done it once or twice and seen how it works, it becomes almost second nature to do it again in the future.

I have a tutorial I wrote up a whiles back on how to make standalones I'll dig it out for you. I'm not the smartest person when it comes to computer stuff so I wrote it to help other people like lyself how didnt really understand what some of th eother tutorials said.

regards Rob.

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 06:18
Hi Axenti,

I'm sure your trying mate, if you need an answer just ask the question here, someone will help out.

for the aircraft painting and standalone making, once you have done it once or twice and seen how it works, it becomes almost second nature to do it again in the future.

I have a tutorial I wrote up a whiles back on how to make standalones I'll dig it out for you. I'm not the smartest person when it comes to computer stuff so I wrote it to help other people like lyself how didnt really understand what some of th eother tutorials said.

regards Rob.

Maybe thats the point that i dont realy understand it all like it is explained to poeple it is like it is explained to poeple that knows about those stuf maybe later when im don some of those things i will understand it more i thingk repaining is like yo take a pain program take a picture of a plain of the moddels here and make a paint job on it?

gues what maybe i do have to get some help in explaining this stuf to me

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 06:48
Hi Axenti,

regards Rob.

How it gows anyway

your talking about templates and skins so where do a start from to begin whit?

Whats the skin whats the template

and what is the stand allone? whitch file gows where an what are the files that i have to replace or rename to make it happen that are a bunch of questions hu :d

pilotsden
November 4th, 2008, 07:02
Hi Guys,

Hi PD,

regards Rob.

Well i cant see where one starts and the other ends on this file. so its more like its come from the butcher shop.
i would appreciate the template and then ill see what i can accomplish.

PD

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 11:16
Hi Guys,

Hi PD,

regards Rob.

Well i following up your advice so if pilotsden makes me that P51D im greatfull for it and now he is bussy on it i willing to acsept the fact that he is making it for me i'm not only a fan of the P51D i liking it because it is a nice looking plain and im flying it on free mode but its a plain thats hard to manage on the feeld of duty, if i must shoose i prefer the spitfire ixc on duty against an anemy aircraft its smoother to fly thats my experiance
so far so i want to clean it up whit collers to but that one i want to manage whole by my self maybe it will take a while before i get there but if you have a little bit axplanation how i work on it it will be great the P51D that pilotsden is working on i want that to as an stand allone craft to put in my collection. now i'm looking to start building my aircraft on my own so how do i manage en remodefying this spit fire i onderstand about the things i have been reading that i need to make a file that i put in my aircraft folder of CFS3 but i need alsow a DLL file or something how do i make that aaah djees im a noob in this i want the whole package step by step how do i repaint it in the first place and further on how do i put it in my game, it will be great if somebody can explain it to me without to mutch dificult terms so once i can manage this i can give my knowlage to others here. any way sorry if my english is not so good, while i wrighting it i try to make not so mutch fouls on the other hand i'm from belguim so it is not my native language, dutch is :d

Axenti
November 4th, 2008, 11:32
Well i cant see where one starts and the other ends on this file. so its more like its come from the butcher shop.
i would appreciate the template and then ill see what i can accomplish.

PD

when you manage to make me this plain im going to try to figgure it out by my self to make me a repaint of a spitfire exc because thats the one i'm flying whole the time the P51D is my favorit and i fly it to but on the feeld i'm finding it hard to manage against an enemy im not going down or something like that but if the anemy on my tail its hard to chake them of me and when i do im not shooting down any enemy crafts and whit the spitfire im pretty better than whit the P51D (i wil train my self to get better in handeling The P51) any how i want this P51D in my inventory because im a fan of that airplane the spitfire ixc i want to repaint it my self so if you have any tips for me to work on im gladly to acsept the things im reading ar somethimes hard to understand so plain and simple in the launguige of kids will do fine :costumes: any way im glad that you help me already with the P51D while i will working to look for answers on the repainting of my spit :ques:

Capt. Winters
November 5th, 2008, 00:11
Hi Axenti,

is this something like what your thinking of?

I'll need your email address to get it to you. Pilotsden also has the template I used now, and may come up with something better. I was just messing about here.

regards Rob.

Axenti
November 5th, 2008, 04:48
Hi Axenti,

is this something like what your thinking of?

I'll need your email address to get it to you. Pilotsden also has the template I used now, and may come up with something better. I was just messing about here.

regards Rob.

i find it great to look at, Pilotsden has made a pm to me that it is not working out for him like he wanted, im verry greatfull for this one i gonna PM you my email adres so you can send it to me,

anyway can you alsow give me advice i want to make my self a reapint of the spitfire ixc to so if you have some info how im must start this repaint end maybe how i gonna get it working out like this one it will be nice

pilotsden
November 5th, 2008, 06:44
send out that baby fast. yea,the template wont open for some reason.
the main thing is he is looked after.

pd

Axenti
November 5th, 2008, 06:59
send out that baby fast. yea,the template wont open for some reason.
the main thing is he is looked after.

pd

you know he put mine and your id to one work out so you did some work on it to hey pd :d

Capt. Winters
November 6th, 2008, 05:09
Hi Axenti,

you have mail, hope you like it.

regards Rob.

pilotsden
November 6th, 2008, 05:50
for some reason the template wont open.

PD

Capt. Winters
November 6th, 2008, 16:09
Hi PD,

the template I sent through is in Paintshop Pro 8.1 format .psp

I originally thought this would open with Photoshop, as I can open a photoshop (.psd) image using paintshop. but after just checking I'm mistaken you can't.

If your using Photoshop I can send you the template saved as a .psd file then you should be able to open it.

regards Rob.