PDA

View Full Version : For all the MAIW fans here...

Felixthreeone
December 18th, 2009, 11:47
MAIW is only a matter of hours away from releasing the largest package we have ever done....over two years in the making.....:ernae:

keep an eye on the site! http://militaryaiworks.com/

modelr
December 18th, 2009, 11:56
Thanks for the heads up. Been checking it daily. :kilroy:

Felixthreeone
December 18th, 2009, 12:01
Don,

I beta tested this one and can tell you that it is fantastic!! I hope it is well recieved by the simmers here as well.

modelr
December 18th, 2009, 12:12
New headline says "The Pilots call it RED FLAG" and there are new screenshots added to the changing bannerscreen. Looks like it's going to be another great one. :jump:

On a side note, with Nick Black retiring from modeling, are we going to see his NASA one-off models that are shown in some of those screenshots?

Felixthreeone
December 18th, 2009, 12:42
Well, Don, the short answer is...yes.....but there is a good chance that a few of our other modelers may wind up 'finishing' some that are not yet complete; Rest assured...the next few months are going to be exceptional if you are a fan of MAIW....there are sooooo many packages to come!!!

Felixthreeone
December 18th, 2009, 12:46
And just to clarify...the NASA flight test F-15 you see on our homepage rotator is actually a ground-up new bird...not an NBAI creation....so there are quite a number of modellers on the team now that are pumping out stunning ai aircraft....:ernae:

modelr
December 18th, 2009, 12:50
Great!

Yes, I am a MAIW fan, but Dan runs the site with such an iron fist about the rule of "absolutely NO questions about packages in works" that I don't frequent the forums as much as I used to.

I do have all of their packages, and they are, for the most part, excellent. And, when it comes down to it, you really can't beat the price. :ernae:

modelr
December 18th, 2009, 12:52
And just to clarify...the NASA flight test F-15 you see on our homepage rotator is actually a ground-up new bird...not an NBAI creation....so there are quite a number of modellers on the team now that are pumping out stunning ai aircraft....:ernae:

Really! I thought that was Nick's! It is stunning. Maybe a secret NASA package in the works??? :kilroy:

Felixthreeone
December 18th, 2009, 13:35
Well, Don...can't comment on the status of any possible 'packages in the works'...but I can assure you that Dan is a great guy who simply has a rule about requests. As in, he hates all of the people who constantly ask for and request stuff. There are some incredibly talented people on the team, and they all give freely of their time and talent...indeed, the price most definitely is right! I myself gave our soon to be released package over 50 hours of beta....and hope you enjoy it when it is released! :applause:

OleBoy
December 18th, 2009, 14:27
I know this is out of place so to speak. But I'm anxiously awaiting a release for McChord AFB in Washington state

Felixthreeone
December 18th, 2009, 14:49
Oleboy, I can't speak for McChord as a single entity, but I can say that there are things afoot for new C-17 and C-5 activity...as far as specifics? I am not allowed to comment. But stay tuned.

Jagdflieger
December 18th, 2009, 14:52
Good news Felix. I've flown out of McChord AFB for years when in transit to the Orient from the adjacent Fort Lewis.

Felixthreeone
December 18th, 2009, 17:04
Our new package has officially been released!! :ernae::ernae: Head on over and check it out!!

Flyboy208
December 18th, 2009, 18:50
Awesome! Thank You! Mike :salute::ernae::applause::jump::medals:

papab
December 18th, 2009, 19:25
Our new package has officially been released!! :ernae::ernae: Head on over and check it out!!
Stickey?

Wild Bill Kelso
December 19th, 2009, 00:45
Wow!

That's amazing: :applause:

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/wildbillkelso_berlin/nellis.jpg

And the traffic is just set to 80%...

Thank you, guys at MAIW! :salute:

Cheers,
Markus.

modelr
December 19th, 2009, 05:29
Got it. Going thru a complete reinstall on new HDD. Have two each 1TB external HDDs, one for FS9, and one for FSX! Should be able to get everything on them. :monkies:

Felixthreeone
December 19th, 2009, 15:50
Glad you guys like it!!! The team put many, many hours into it, and I do believe it shows in the quality of the release!! Another thing to note is, the more MAIW packages you have instaled, the more your 'spotting' variety will be!! If anyone has issues or questions, feel free to drop by the forums at our website as we have a specific support forum for Nellis....Enjoy! :salute:

Felixthreeone
December 19th, 2009, 16:47
Just to let you all know...there might be an 'easter egg' hidden in the installed folders somewhere...;)

awj112
December 19th, 2009, 19:54
No more piddling around with the old Alphasim one (no offense meant) but it is good to see a "modern" custom built package. Just downloaded.

Lazerbeak
December 19th, 2009, 21:40
This is wonderful! I've been DYING for a proper rendition of Nellis (traffic & all). I had a good scenery (also found at MAIW) some time ago, but no traffic. This package is a dream come true. The traffic is incredibly impressive, and loads of fun to just sit back and watch. A round of applause to the talented folks at MAIW for a job well done! :applause::applause:

Now that Nellis is sorted, I just need to find some proper JASDF AI (hint hint!) and my sim will be almost perfect.

Felixthreeone
December 20th, 2009, 03:49
Well, Lazerbeak, as I told Don in an earlier post...we are explicitly prohibited from revealing details of upcoming packages; Having said that, I can assure you that there are about 10 EXTRAORDINARY new packages in the works at MAIW...and those are just the ones I know of; If you like Nellis, you will really be pleased with the quality and completeness of packages to come! Drop by the site and make sure to tell MikeJG and the rest of the team how much you like it..I know it will be appreciated. It is freeware after all...and better than every payware military product I am aware of....

Lazerbeak
December 20th, 2009, 15:05
No worries, I would never ask you guys to reveal what's in the works, I understand Dan's policy 100%. :)

But this news is enticing, I can't wait to see what new treats you guys have in store for us. Whatever rolls out your hangars next, I already know it'll be a must-have. :applause:

Felixthreeone
December 20th, 2009, 16:14
Generally speaking, If you watch our 'image-rotator' on the main page, you may catch a few glimpses of things to come....