PDA

View Full Version : Do Mr. Ito's birds port over to FSX okay?

Odie
December 18th, 2009, 07:18
I'm running SP2 and Accelleration and miss having Mr. Ito's XF-85 Goblin in the FSX hangar ! It's my little hotrod !

Do his models portover okay to FSX?

falcon409
December 18th, 2009, 07:24
The one thing I have noticed with a lot of his is that where he didn't do a specific texture bmp for the interior or some basic parts of the aircraft, those areas turn black in Accel and after a lot of checking, it became apparent that there was no way to correct that unless you could get the original source code (which he does not allow).

As a general rule, every one that I've used in FSX in the past worked very well in SP2/Accel, with that one exception.

italoc
December 18th, 2009, 07:39
The one thing I have noticed with a lot of his is that where he didn't do a specific texture bmp for the interior or some basic parts of the aircraft, those areas turn black in Accel and after a lot of checking, it became apparent that there was no way to correct that unless you could get the original source code (which he does not allow).

As a general rule, every one that I've used in FSX in the past worked very well in SP2/Accel, with that one exception.

Very true.
I agree and like Ito's birds very much:medals:
Italo

Railrunner130
December 18th, 2009, 10:55
The gauges tend to not work in FSX. I'd recommend using Mr. Ito's airplanes for AI.