PDA

View Full Version : Wozza's T-6

mike_cyul
December 16th, 2009, 18:22
I know, I know, I'm supposed to be writing the Super Cub manual, but a man has to rest, too. :engel016:

Just had to share a couple of WIP screenshots of Wozza's T-6, which I think when finished will be about as fine a piece of freeware as you're ever likely to find. Coming along really nicely.

:)

Mike

LordAkshay798
December 16th, 2009, 18:31
Wow! Looks great already!:applause:
Will it have 3-d gauges?

mike_cyul
December 16th, 2009, 18:35
Wow! Looks great already!:applause:
Will it have 3-d gauges?

Yep, those are all 3-D gauges. I think the back seat will have them, too. :)

Mike

GBrutus
December 16th, 2009, 18:50
Fantastic!

stiz
December 16th, 2009, 22:25
still working on this wozza .. man i thought i was slow! :173go1: :icon_lol: :ernae:

Wozza
December 17th, 2009, 08:16
still working on this wozza .. man i thought i was slow! :173go1: :icon_lol: :ernae:
Pffffffffffft ! :) at 21 I could climb mountains,do all night what now takes me all night to do,drink all night till I puked and then drink again.Now Id be lucky if I can get outa bed in the morning ...you wait oh young one........ you wait, you to with the passing of time will get old....and slow ;) lol
Wozza

Cazzie
December 17th, 2009, 09:49
Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha! :ernae::ernae:

Way to go Wozza!

OBIO
December 17th, 2009, 11:12
If the FSX T-6 is of the same quality as the FS9 T-6, but with FSX enabled features....then this surely will be a master piece of modeling and animation. I fly Wozza's Texans (and Harvard and Wirriway) in FS9 and have had NO desire to go looking for any others.

OBIO

huub vink
December 17th, 2009, 11:13

The fact Wozza is even slower doesn't mean your not slow :d :d :d

Huub

jeansy
December 17th, 2009, 12:56
looking good :ernae:

woz, once you have done that bird, is there any change of converting the model to a wirraway?

stiz
December 17th, 2009, 13:58
Pffffffffffft ! :) at 21 I could climb mountains,do all night what now takes me all night to do,drink all night till I puked and then drink again.Now Id be lucky if I can get outa bed in the morning ...you wait oh young one........ you wait, you to with the passing of time will get old....and slow ;) lol
Wozza

The fact Wozza is even slower doesn't mean your not slow :d :d :d

Huub

:p:

:icon_lol::ernae::wavey:

Wozza
December 19th, 2009, 07:48
HA! always liked being a back seat driver :)
what a nightmare getting all the animations to work separate from the front seat ....just need to find where the amp needle has racked of to its there somewhere :D
Wozza

Pips
December 19th, 2009, 13:54
A Wirraway version would be the bee's knees!! Please, please. :bump:

It's gotta be the only WWII training aircraft that saw actual combat, and shot down a fabled Zero to boot!

Ian Warren
January 7th, 2010, 17:22
Hells missed this posting , this looks superb , GO:running:Wozza

crashaz
January 7th, 2010, 18:33
LOL I still think Tora! Tora! Tora!.... too much Pearl on the brain!:icon_lol:

ColoKent
January 7th, 2010, 18:55
....I wonder how many people reading your post REALLY knew what you were talking about?

I know it was LBJ's favorite beer...

K.

DennyA
January 7th, 2010, 21:31
You know what I'd love to see someone do someday? A "TV Zero" -- that is, the converted T-6s disguised as Zeroes that were in Tora Tora Tora, Midway, and Black Sheep Squadron...