PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to tackle this?

aeromed202
December 16th, 2009, 10:25
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/15/worlds-longest-sea-bridge

FS9 would be nice:icon_lol:

GT182
December 16th, 2009, 11:53
Might be a good idea to carry a couple of lifejackets with ya. ;)

cheezyflier
December 16th, 2009, 19:07
it would be a nice motorcycle ride, and i doubt they would have any speed traps on the bridge.

crashaz
December 16th, 2009, 21:32
They are practicing for Taiwan! :icon_lol:

Only way they will get there thanks to the United States Navy.:wiggle:

demorier
December 16th, 2009, 23:58
You mean...all those little tap fittings and other junk I've bought over the years payed for that mega thing !!!

FengZ
December 17th, 2009, 01:10
guys, Hong Kong is not really part of China. Yes, on paper, they are part of China, but in reality, it is far from it. So don't bash their quality w/ that of China. HK was under British rule for a very long time, and it shows....great stuff over there.

Did you know Chinese citizens can't enter into HK w/out a visa? And HK uses different currency. :P So even thought the British rule was lifted, things are pretty much the same....and lets keep it that way too! I love visiting HK...similar to Japan or Taiwan. And once this bridge is completed, making trips out to Macau is gonna be sweet! No more boat rides!

-feng

cheezyflier
December 17th, 2009, 07:05
guys, Hong Kong is not really part of China. Yes, on paper, they are part of China, but in reality, it is far from it. So don't bash their quality w/ that of China. HK was under British rule for a very long time, and it shows....great stuff over there.

Did you know Chinese citizens can't enter into HK w/out a visa? And HK uses different currency. :P So even thought the British rule was lifted, things are pretty much the same....and lets keep it that way too! I love visiting HK...similar to Japan or Taiwan. And once this bridge is completed, making trips out to Macau is gonna be sweet! No more boat rides!

-feng

this clears up an encounter i had a couple of years ago. now i won't make that mistake again :wavey: