PDA

View Full Version : Egosoft Forum Link for X3TC Mods/Scripts

Craig Taylor
December 16th, 2009, 07:18
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216690

@ LuckyDog - about one third of the way down on the first page there's a post titled "Community Download List (2/2). If you look through it you'll see a subgroup called "Object Availability" with a script to 'add Orbital Weapons Platforms to Argon Prime Shipyard.' Don't know if you've found this already.

This links list has everything you could possibly want to add to X3TC. Wow! I'm trying to resist the urge to tinker until I've spent some time earning my stripes in the 'vanilla' version, but...

luckydog
December 16th, 2009, 07:32
Thanks Craig !!
Will take a look when I have some time....

gigabyte
December 16th, 2009, 13:39
Guys the possibilities are endless especially once you start adding Mods, I spent a long time playing the Vanilla Reunion and nevver really bothered with the Mods until Bill and I started chatting here about this game, now I have several and they are amazing.

Craig it is a good idea to get your feet wet really wet with the Vanilla before you go to far into Mods but there are a few they do not really affect gameplay or change the balance that I really recomment, the Cockpit mod is a must for me, and I did see on for Terran Conflict that changed some of the backgrounds (more colour and depth as if it was needed...lol) and removed some of th eAsteroids that cause performance issues on some systems.

If you get to the point where you are interested in Mods and more ships sectors etc, I can recommend a couple for Reunion and Terran conflict, they can really extend the playability of the game for sure.