PDA

View Full Version : Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel

doublecool
December 13th, 2009, 14:06
Hey a Question for you guys

When the panel first came out it had a problem with the panel in that the cow flaps switch didn't work

Does anyone have or saved the original fix for this to get it to worked correctly

After my reloading everything on the new computer a few months ago I never could get it to work right with the new drivers I got at Saitek

It loads all the new panel drivers when you load it and the switch panel does not work

The old fix worked perfect and thought I would ask here first

Many thanks as always

Stu

Navy Chief
December 14th, 2009, 05:38
Stu,

I actually just hooked mine back up for the first time in well over a year. I downloaded the latest driver from Saitek, and the cowl flaps switch IS working. I am running VISTA 64. Wish I could be of more help. Have you tried posting on the forums at Saitek?

NC

doublecool
December 14th, 2009, 13:31
Yea I'm running 64 too. the update fixed the cow flaps on mine but only that and the gear work correctly :isadizzy:after

you have to sometimes work the switches two to three times for them to work... I loaded the old drivers it came with and will just not use the cow switch ...the good thing is all other switches work so...

and yes I mentioned at their form but was just pointed to the new drivers that didn't work for me

Took a chance:applause:here

Navy Chief
December 14th, 2009, 14:19
I loaded the old drivers it came with and will just not use the cow switch ...the good thing is all other switches work so..

Stu, if I PM you my email, could you send me the old driver? I would like to try that.

Pete

doublecool
December 14th, 2009, 14:28
Its on a disk that came with the Panel so I not sure how I would do that

Navy Chief
December 14th, 2009, 14:31
Its on a disk that came with the Panel so I not sure how I would do that

I may still have mine, but doubt it. Thx anyway.

doublecool
December 14th, 2009, 14:57
Sorry :kilroy:

Piglet
December 14th, 2009, 17:32
cow flaps

Exactly where are the flaps on a cow?? I need to know, man!
Anyways, the cowl flaps seem to work on my S.Panel, even tho I hate the cheap Cessna rocker switches. Gonna mod my panel with some good ole toggle switches.

Navy Chief
December 14th, 2009, 17:52
I just did a check on the switches on my Saitek Panel in FSX. Only did the check with Dino's T-45, but everything seems to work except the "Panel" Lights switch.

NC