PDA

View Full Version : A-7e va-94

PRB
December 13th, 2009, 11:02
I know there was a thread a while back about paint requests for the upcoming RAZBAM A-7E, but it's a bit "stale" now, so I started a new one.

I'm working on a VA-94 paint for the used-to-be payware DSB A-7E and thought I'd share by work, such as it is. The hardest part is that orange bird on the tail, but I made a nice one, attached here, in FLA, PNG, AI, and EMF formats. It's nice to have a vector based file so you can resize it.

Navy Chief
December 13th, 2009, 11:32
Paul,

When I go to Pensacola, I'll have my laptop with me as I do some research at the Pensacola museum. I will be compiling information for Prowler about the various SLUF squadrons, based at Cecil and Lemoore; plus what models the various squadrons flew, and at what time period.

NC

PRB
December 13th, 2009, 11:34
Cool. I'll send you some stuff about VA-94, which is the squadron I was in from 1982 - 1985.

PRB
December 20th, 2009, 13:05
Can you tell I'm tapping my foot in anticipation of the RAZBAM SLUF? Hehe. This DSB A-7E will have to do until then. Almost done with this VA-94 paint. Got a couple "issues" to work out.

Navy Chief
December 20th, 2009, 13:17
Hey Paul,

I am eager for the 27th to get here, so I can head to Pensacola. I am really looking forward to this trip.

Pete