PDA

View Full Version : WIP Morane Saulnier AI

AER_DaddyO
October 30th, 2008, 11:17
Work In Progress.... Morane Saulnier AI

Hopefully I can get this one finished "sometime this winter". Plan on doing an unarmed Type 30 Trainer for FS9, to start with. Type 27 and 29 versions for CFS2 may follow, if I can get an FSDSv2 damage model and WWI airfile dialed in the way I want it. :d

"Don't just stand there.... get one up!"

AER_DaddyO

huub vink
December 3rd, 2008, 10:28
Work In Progress.... Morane Saulnier AI

Hopefully I can get this one finished "sometime this winter". Plan on doing an unarmed Type 30 Trainer for FS9, to start with. Type 27 and 29 versions for CFS2 may follow, if I can get an FSDSv2 damage model and WWI airfile dialed in the way I want it. :d

"Don't just stand there.... get one up!"

AER_DaddyO

Very nice!
Huub

ArgonV
December 4th, 2008, 21:19
That is a very detailed model! Any cockpit pics?

AER_DaddyO
December 7th, 2008, 08:31
ArgonV

THANX for your interest. Attached pix of the MS30 in virtual cockpit view. The CFS2 versions will, of course, have guns and a gunsight. Gauges are another project I have been working on... repaints of some of the stock CFS2 gauges to give more of a WWI era look to them. Those shown here are repainted Zero gauges. Not sure if I will be able to pull them off well enough to post, so keeping my fingers crossed on those.

AER_DaddyO

huub vink
December 30th, 2008, 13:08
Any news on this one....

Huub

AER_DaddyO
December 31st, 2008, 09:35
Huub,

Still learning to do FS9, but making some progress. As an old CFS2 junkie, I'm not used to using radios and nav stuff, so I'm in the process of figuring out how I want to handle those. In the meantime, have improved the model and airfile so that the prop, torque et al are going clockwise, as they did on WWI era rotary engines. Have added US and Polish versions, as the AI Model 30 was used as a trainer by both of these nation's fledgling air arms. As I have a soft spot for sea planes, stuck some floats on her for a fictional " what if " coastal patrol version. Morane Saulnier was no stranger to float planes, having done several successfull versions prior to WWI.

AER_DaddyO :icon_lol: