PDA

View Full Version : Go Navy! Beat Army!!

crashaz
December 12th, 2009, 09:04
The annual game is today on CBS. Got the TV autotuned!!

Here's to all the servicemen playing! :salute:

Today though it will be a Navy win!!:icon_lol:

jmig
December 12th, 2009, 09:12
The annual game is today on CBS. Got the TV autotuned!!

Here's to all the servicemen playing! :salute:

Today though it will be a Navy win!!:icon_lol:

Seeing out Army hasn't won in like 100 years, I think it is almost a gimme.

I love the way the two steams go to each others side for the sing of the school songs. It shows class and real sportmanship.

NoNewMessages
December 12th, 2009, 09:13
Always an enjoyable watch, no matter the rooting interests. Despite being a HUGE college football fan, I admit there is much wrong with it today. The military acadamies illustrate what's right with college football.

Today though, I will be rooting for Army. If they win they will keep UCLA out of a bowl (again) and that's a GOOD thing! :applause:

luckydog
December 12th, 2009, 10:24
Always an enjoyable watch, no matter the rooting interests. Despite being a HUGE college football fan, I admit there is much wrong with it today. The military acadamies illustrate what's right with college football.

Today though, I will be rooting for Army. If they win they will keep UCLA out of a bowl (again) and that's a GOOD thing! :applause:

:applause::applause::applause:

crashaz
December 12th, 2009, 12:40
If you can't leave the computer like me... can listen or watch here:

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/sec-live

crashaz
December 12th, 2009, 12:41
Touchdown Navy!!!:applause:

cheezyflier
December 12th, 2009, 15:13
XA2Z9fVRohk

Cazzie
December 12th, 2009, 17:32
Very emotional Navy coach after the game put it all in perspective, "I am so proud of my boys, but we all know there is a bigger picture going on, I have the utmost respect for all of these young men from both academies. This is just entertainment, after this game and graduation, many of these men will be deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq". It was hard to hold back tears, for the coach and for me.

Go Middies!:ernae:
Caz

Craig Taylor
December 14th, 2009, 09:46
Eight years in a row...and counting... :medals:

There was a lot of character shown on both sides of the ball this year. Army didn't look as "chippy" as they were last year. I was sorry that our win meant that they weren't going to a bowl game. This was the best Army team I've seen in a while. Their defense put in 110%.