PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who have the Captain sim 727

limjack
December 11th, 2009, 21:06
I see in some of the pictures you have different camera views in the passanger area. I am only able to access one view. How can I sit in differnt seats or move about the passanger area?

Jim

lawdawg
December 11th, 2009, 21:58
Use mouse right click and select views. To move about,
use ctrl+enter or ctrl+backspace - ctrl+shift+enter and ctrl+shift+backspace...
I think that's correct.

limjack
December 11th, 2009, 22:10
Use mouse right click and select views. To move about,
use ctrl+enter or ctrl+backspace - ctrl+shift+enter and ctrl+shift+backspace...
I think that's correct.

Thanks lawdawg, I did not see anything in the manual to point at how to do this or I missed it.

Jim

lawdawg
December 11th, 2009, 22:32
You are welcome.
I hope this works for ya.

limjack
December 12th, 2009, 10:31
Thanks again lawdawg, it did work. Here are the key combinations for others who may find this thread and the direction you move.

CTRL+enter you walk forward
CTRL+backspace you walk backward
SHIFT+CTRL+enter moves you left (when you are in the cockpit looking at the passenger area)
SHIFT+CTR+backspace moves you to the right (when you are in the cockpit looking at the passenger area)
SHIFT+backspace you move down
SHIFT+enter you move up
:ernae:
Jim

limjack
December 12th, 2009, 10:43
UH HO....someone left the seat up!!!! I hope this is an all male flight or Captain sim will be in trouble.

Sorry guys, I should be flying but instead am wondering about.

limjack
December 12th, 2009, 10:45
OOps fogot to attach

Smokey Joe
December 13th, 2009, 19:48
Isn't it wonderful? You can open the overhead luggage storage and the food warmers in the galley too. And don't forget the sexy stewardesses.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22654&stc=1&d=1260766032

simkid22
December 13th, 2009, 20:03
Each window screen that I have tried is animated individually!

limjack
December 14th, 2009, 08:17
LOL, I recorded a flight with the 727 out of KSEA and just did a loop around and landed at KSEA. Then I had my brother (who is visiting but not into fsx but loves flying on airplanes) sit in
the chair next to the monitor and played the recorded flight . I gave him a window seat in the 727 and of course right over the wing and he enjoyed his flight around Seattle. He was quite amazed that we could do this. He actually almost felt like he was going somewhere...lol. This is just to cool!!!

Jim

Sedr37
December 15th, 2009, 02:01
:ernae: welcome aboard! Also love flying the 727!