PDA

View Full Version : Finally... Woohoo!

Kiwikat
December 11th, 2009, 16:24
I hope people will notice this way down here.

Lets make this a successful subforum! :icon29:

Chacha
December 11th, 2009, 16:28
Yaaay..... :ernae: :ernae: :ernae:

Now we don't need to go anywhere...

We have an all-in-one Forum...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

jmig
December 11th, 2009, 16:45
:wavey: Waves! I am here

:ernae:
I think the first rule should be that Panther can't post his women pics in here.

:jump:

Cloud9Gal
December 11th, 2009, 17:04
Nice to see you all here! I am confident this will soon become a very popular sub-forum! http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Others/others-078.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Others-Smileys.html)

Now jmig, you've gone and jinxed us all!!!!!!!! LOL!! :173go1:

JorisVandenBerghe
December 12th, 2009, 05:54
At last I can show you guys some of my 'work' :applause:. Now, where did I upload those photos...:running:

Cazzie
December 12th, 2009, 06:46
I's here. :wavey:

Caz

Snuffy
December 12th, 2009, 07:39
Congrats on the new forum! :applause:

kilo delta
December 12th, 2009, 08:28
:applause:

Chacha
December 13th, 2009, 20:46
At last I can show you guys some of my 'work' :applause:. Now, where did I upload those photos...:running:

Joris,

Your English is perfect! :ernae:

JorisVandenBerghe
December 14th, 2009, 06:32
Joris,

Your English is perfect! :ernae:

Thanks, highly appreciated; please do correct me if I'm wrong (be it either regarding vocabulary, grammar,...). I'm still learning...when I go to class and my professor of English linguistics starts talking, I always wonder whether he is explaining his things in English or in Chinese...some things in English are bloody difficult (to be more precise; the exact use of tenses...). Frankly, some of the terminology isn't that easy either. Neither is the pronunciation, I have to speak English with a British accent (which is magnificent to listen to but hard to speak or imitate properly as non-native speaker :icon_lol:)...

Snuffy
December 14th, 2009, 07:26
Well they say English is the hardest language to learn ... I can attest to that, I've been speaking it for 54 years and I still don't have it mastered. :sleep:

Henry
December 15th, 2009, 08:25
I have to speak English with a British accent (which is magnificent to listen to but hard to speak or imitate properly as non-native speaker :icon_lol:)...

Well they say English is the hardest language to learn ... I can attest to that, I've been speaking it for 54 years and I still don't have it mastered. :sleep:
i even speak it with a British accent
and i quit mastering it a while ago
it aint worth it:icon_lol:
H