PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight x-mas sale

Snaker
December 11th, 2009, 09:14
Just an fyi.....

The Just Flight and Just Trains Christmas Sale is now on - get 15% off ALL software until the 4th January 2010!
Everything on sale from our website apart from Saitek hardware is now available to buy with a 15% discount. This offer applies to all currencies and both Boxed and Download products.
To get the 15% discount, just enter the discount code: SIMSALE in the Checkout section of the Shopping Cart. Click the 'Apply discount' button, and you'll see the reduced total payable.
All Boxed products are despatched to UK addresses by Royal Mail First Class FREE of charge.

MudMarine
December 11th, 2009, 10:14
Just an fyi.....

The Just Flight and Just Trains Christmas Sale is now on - get 15% off ALL software until the 4th January 2010!
Everything on sale from our website apart from Saitek hardware is now available to buy with a 15% discount. This offer applies to all currencies and both Boxed and Download products.
To get the 15% discount, just enter the discount code: SIMSALE in the Checkout section of the Shopping Cart. Click the 'Apply discount' button, and you'll see the reduced total payable.
All Boxed products are despatched to UK addresses by Royal Mail First Class FREE of charge.

Sir, could you add a link? Might make it easier for people to get to the site?:engel016:

falcon409
December 11th, 2009, 10:19
Sir, could you add a link? Might make it easier for people to get to the site?:engel016:
Here we go Mud!!
http://www.justflight.com/

Snaker
December 11th, 2009, 13:58
Thanks for posting the link falcon. I just bought the traffic x civil/mil addon pack. With my purchase points and the discount I got it for $13.26

Not too bad! :ernae: