PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off women

hey_moe
October 30th, 2008, 03:00
This issue happened a few miles from my house. I guess the drug deal went bad or he pissed them off..lol. >>>>
Three women face maiming charges

<DL class=byline><DD>October 30, 2008 </DD></DL>HAMPTON - Three women from Hampton have been charged with maiming by mob following an attack on a city visitor in which a baseball bat and a metal walking cane were used, police say.

A 28-year-old man from Indiana suffered a black eye as well as a head laceration which required three staples, police spokeswoman Cpl. Allison Good said.

She said the victim was struck several times with a bat and a cane on Oct. 7.

Virgin Jeanette Matos, 48, Innocensia Christina Salazar, 30 and Cecelia Marie Garcia, 24, all of Rogers Avenue in Hampton, were arrested Monday and each charged with one count of maiming by mob.
Look at the pictures of these three women...I don't know if I would wanna meet them is a hotel room. The 48 year old woman looks like Shrek. >>> http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/hampton/dp-local_mobattack_1030oct30,0,3249488.story

lifejogger
October 30th, 2008, 04:02
Where have you gone June Cleaver.

FlyTexas
October 30th, 2008, 04:43
Where have you gone June Cleaver.

:costumes: I hear ya. You definitely wouldn't find me having milk and cookies in ol' Shrek's kitchen. :eek:

Brian

Moparmike
October 30th, 2008, 05:41
:costumes: I hear ya. You definitely wouldn't find me having milk and cookies in ol' Shrek's kitchen. :eek:

Brian

LOL! Looks like Shrek, a meth-head, and a crackie. Nice mugshots!
Now that's a trio that I'd wanna hook up with....ummm....yeah....:rolleyes:

Silver Fox
October 30th, 2008, 09:05
Isn't the one in the middle Sarah Palin? Or maybe Tina Fey? :costumes:

The victim should go get checked for rabies. :)

Navy Chief
October 30th, 2008, 09:30
I must remark that Ms. Matos's first name is undoubtedly accurate. Just my first impression, but...........

She sort of resembles a fullback, doesn't "she"?

NC

GT182
October 30th, 2008, 10:10
I must remark that Ms. Matos's first name is undoubtedly accurate. Just my first impression, but...........

She sort of resembles a fullback, doesn't "she"?

NC

Yep.. and goes by the nickname of Bubba. :costumes:

hey_moe
October 30th, 2008, 13:22
Well that first one looks like she is ready for Holloween :costumes: How would ya like to wake up to something like that after a night on the town...yeah buddy...I would cut it off and throw it away...lol:173go1:

srgalahad
October 30th, 2008, 13:36
"...the three woman went to an apartment in Twin Lakes Circle, police state. Good said an argument broke out which escalated to the point..."

Hmm.. so they went "shopping" and were dissatisfied with the goods or the price and decided to opt for the "total satisfaction or money-back guarantee"

Repeat after me: "Drug deal gone bad."

Rob

Kofschip
October 30th, 2008, 14:42
Could they be some of Panther's Panzers gone bad? :d:d

Dain Arns
October 30th, 2008, 14:57
Could they be some of Panther's Panzers gone bad? :d:d

Please. I would never want to see that video. Ever. :173go1: :icon_lol: