PDA

View Full Version : Bill you're gonna love this...

FengZ
December 9th, 2009, 19:28
what the heck??? At first i thought these were CG images...but they are real pics!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html

-feng

djscoo
December 9th, 2009, 19:32
I love this comment at the bottom of the article!

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

One of my favorite movies...

Dain Arns
December 9th, 2009, 19:33
Already been debating it most of the day in a post below, fellas... :icon_lol:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=27343

cheezyflier
December 9th, 2009, 19:59
further evidence we are being flushed down a cosmic toilet :icon_lol:

Dain Arns
December 9th, 2009, 20:12
further evidence we are being flushed down a cosmic toilet :icon_lol:

Not true. It's the "Wheel In The Sky"! A-HAHAHAHAHA! (Neal Schon's afro is HUGE!)

EJ7mEff3_Nk

cheezyflier
December 9th, 2009, 20:20
Not true. It's the "Wheel In The Sky"! A-HAHAHAHAHA! (Neal Schon's afro is HUGE!)

EJ7mEff3_Nk

the wife was laying in bed almost asleep when i woke her laughing at this.
of course, she doesn't know who neil is, so she doesn't know why that's so funny. he actually replied to an email i sent about a demo/lesson he did. i was totally impressed with that. the afro is totally gone now though :icon_lol:

Lionheart
December 9th, 2009, 20:35
Thanks Feng for the heads up.

Beautiful pictures. Almost scary looking.

My bet is that its a rocket that 'threw a wobbly' as they would say in NZ. I have seen a rocket launch from in Phoenix, that was launched from in California. What 'I' saw here in Phoenix was what I thought at first was a police helicopter. The entire inside of my car was lit up. I hadnt seen a light that bright on a chopper before. Then after a bit, it started fading out slowly to a blue glow, and then a blue dot.

Then I cleared this mountain. I looked behind me to see the helo and couldnt see it as I passed the mountain. But when I looked straight ahead, the most wild, huge contrail was lit up in the sky going up to the blue dot, now about gone.

It had just turned dark, and light was still up in the atmosphere in California, so the trek of the rocket was there.

Now.... This is the wierd part. It was in a spiral. It spiraled up into the high atmosphere, then arched away and then was gone. I would say the diameter of one spiral (each) was about 1/2 or 1/3 the size of Arizona.

My thoughts were that it 'flew' out of the atmosphere and has some radical engine for it to light up the ground all the way in Phoenix 'that' bright.. But then again, I dont see rocket launches every day.

That one looks like the rocket was out of control. It left the ground, and went up, and then started spiraling like it was out of control.

Blue green flame and exhaust.. I wonder if that tells people much, by way of engine type, solid or liquid, flame heat, speed...

So much is surely going on....

Bill

Dain Arns
December 9th, 2009, 20:39
I dunno. Other post on this I had HAARP, Sura, and Irwin Allen's Time Tunnel. But now I'm sticking with Journey after seeing Neal Schon's fro. It was so big it created a gravitational vortex years in the future. :icon_lol:

EDIT: Goodness! I just realized I may have created the plot for the next STAR TREK movie!

Lionheart
December 9th, 2009, 20:51
I dunno. Other post on this I had HAARP, Sura, and Irwin Allen's Time Tunnel. But now I'm sticking with Journey after seeing Neal Schon's fro. It was so big it created a gravitational vortex years in the future. :icon_lol:

EDIT: Goodness! I just realized I may have created the plot for the next STAR TREK movie!

lololol....

They are off to save the Vulcan homeworld..

Bill

kilo delta
December 10th, 2009, 02:08
It's life,Jim...but not as we know it!

FCARADb9asE

Lionheart
December 10th, 2009, 10:38
A family member heard on the news that it was definately a Russian rocket that went out of control.

Now... Why are the Russians firing off rockets near Norway right when our President is over there?

Bill

cheezyflier
December 10th, 2009, 11:27
A family member heard on the news that it was definately a Russian rocket that went out of control.

Now... Why are the Russians firing off rockets near Norway right when our President is over there?

Bill

prolly an instance of "comrades, hold my vodka, watch this" :icon_lol:

Dain Arns
December 10th, 2009, 11:32
Hmmm, wonder if the Russians were testing a missile defense system then. Something like Sura... :kilroy: