View Full Version : FSD is having a holday sale too

JimC1702
December 9th, 2009, 16:47
Including the new Cirrus Vision.

http://www.fsd-international.com/

Jim

cheezyflier
December 9th, 2009, 20:35
i was all ready to be annoyed at missing the sale by 2 days (i just got the vision) when i saw the discount was $2.95. i don't feel like i missed much :icon_lol:

JimC1702
December 10th, 2009, 03:01
i was all ready to be annoyed at missing the sale by 2 days (i just got the vision) when i saw the discount was $2.95. i don't feel like i missed much :icon_lol:

Yeah, it's not a huge discount but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. :)

How do you like the Vision, I'm thinking of picking it up.

Jim

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
December 10th, 2009, 07:26
A store credit for the price difference has been added to the account of each customer who has just purchased the Vision.

cheezyflier
December 10th, 2009, 07:29
i wish i had a better computer, it hits my frames kinda hard. but be advised that if i told you my specs you'd think i couldn't run fsx at all. :icon_lol:

that said, i like it alot. i love the glass panel, and the fit and finish of this thing is top notch, near as i can tell. (i'm no rivet counter) i hope to see some people make new paints for it. it's unique shape could make for some interesting designs. one thing that puzzles me is, i don't seem to get the performance claimed in the specs. in order to get beyond the never exceed speed, i'd have to dive pretty hard at full throttle. i don't get anywhere to close to that speed in level flight. to be honest though, it's not an issue for me. frankly, if i hit the lottery, i would buy one because of the model. right after i ordered a kodiak, of course :icon_lol:

lastly, they sent me a letter telling me they would credit my account for the discount towards any future purchase. not too shabby, i'd say.

hews500d
December 10th, 2009, 07:41
Hmmmm, I'm tempted to pickup the Commander 115, had my eye on it ever since it's been released. Can't find a lot of feedback from other simmers with it, does anyone here have it?

Darrell

Tim_FSD
December 10th, 2009, 12:41
Hmmmm, I'm tempted to pickup the Commander 115, had my eye on it ever since it's been released. Can't find a lot of feedback from other simmers with it, does anyone here have it?

Darrell

Darrell,

You can buy it at no risk. If it does not meet your satisfaction we will refund it. That's our policy.

pbearsailor
December 10th, 2009, 12:53
Darrell,

You can buy it at no risk. If it does not meet your satisfaction we will refund it. That's our policy.

Sure wasn't when I bought it. :frown:

steve