PDA

View Full Version : Super Cub, Where are youuuu?

Kiwikat
December 9th, 2009, 15:26
:kilroy:

I hope it is out before winter break starts. I want to do my excursion from Vancouver, through the Canadian Rockies, up to the shore of the Arctic Ocean during break... :mixedsmi:

lawdawg
December 9th, 2009, 16:49
I am wondering too.
I am still hoping before Christmas.

RyanJames170
December 9th, 2009, 16:59
ah yay lol just hope and pray that it comes haha.

fliger747
December 9th, 2009, 17:13
Some of this is my fault. Mike has been depending on me to validate some of his excellent work as a long time Super Cub driver. I unfortunatly am balls to the wall busy flying and have not gotten back to him with some of the test info he needs. Back soon, home for a couple of days and hope to send him his info, I know he does want to get it out ASAP.

It is worth the wait!

T

Lionheart
December 9th, 2009, 20:49
Some of this is my fault. Mike has been depending on me to validate some of his excellent work as a long time Super Cub driver. I unfortunatly am balls to the wall busy flying and have not gotten back to him with some of the test info he needs. Back soon, home for a couple of days and hope to send him his info, I know he does want to get it out ASAP.

It is worth the wait!

T

So...... You're to blame. Think that flying actual 747's all the time is an excuse to us guys who only have FS and joysticks?

arrgh...

:d

Good flying, good weather, and dont worry about releasing it too early. It looks like a real jewel..

Bill

koorby
December 9th, 2009, 21:25
Last I saw, it was at Twin Oaks, from Mike's most recent post ;)

fliger747
December 10th, 2009, 18:44
Hey, it's a real deal, I get to fly a 747-400 as much as I want and I only have to pay for the gas.....

T

mike_cyul
December 10th, 2009, 19:44
Here's what's written in the other thread:

>Trying to get the final beta ready for this weekend. If no major issues, the Super Cub could be out in a week or so (let's say two, to be safe!).<

So that's where it is right now. Getting very close! :)

Mike

wilycoyote4
December 10th, 2009, 20:06
Hey, it's a real deal, I get to fly a 747-400 as much as I want and I only have to pay for the gas.....T

Rambling off topic along that train of thought, do you drive the fuel lift pump trucks and connect to ground pipes and the wing fill valves while you are at it.

Do you pay for the stair truck or the corkscrew stairs so you don't have to go down through the Avionics bay and down through the nose gear hatch? That's tough on luggage, eh? If you're flying frieghters the drop-down stairs from upper to main deck can get you nervous while the tie-down ingenuity of some baggage rampers can puzzle the mind and hands trying to untangle the suitcase from the floor next to the wall by the door. or between position A and B. Not to mention when unloading through the nose prevents the stairs from being lowered. The stairs are more like a shaky ladder.

Wonder if the Queen of the Skies models those hatch doors? And the other stuff.

Take time to finish up the Supercub. :icon29::guinness::icon29::guinness:

MudMarine
December 10th, 2009, 20:26
Here's what's written in the other thread:

>Trying to get the final beta ready for this weekend. If no major issues, the Super Cub could be out in a week or so (let's say two, to be safe!).<

So that's where it is right now. Getting very close! :)

Mike

YES!!:icon_lol::jump::applause:

lawdawg
December 10th, 2009, 22:27
Music to the earz.

mike_cyul
December 11th, 2009, 05:29
As a little pre-release surprise, here's another version that's a part of the package(s):

210 hp O-375, with squared wings, droop aileron system, 90" prop, thrust line modification (thrust line angle raised 4 degrees), 4 inch extended flaps and 3 inch extended rudder and elevators. Not as pretty as a "standard" Super Cub (whatever that is, these days), and doesn't cruise any faster, but talk about STOL! Just as much an elevator as an airplane. :)

Mike

wilycoyote4
December 11th, 2009, 08:39
STOL Supercub is a good idea, thanks. :medals::ernae:

lawdawg
December 11th, 2009, 14:54
Nice Mike.
I think I recognize that plane.
Thanks fer the peek.

chet twowolves
December 13th, 2009, 12:03
As a little pre-release surprise, here's another version that's a part of the package(s):

210 hp O-375, with squared wings, droop aileron system, 90" prop, thrust line modification (thrust line angle raised 4 degrees), 4 inch extended flaps and 3 inch extended rudder and elevators. Not as pretty as a "standard" Super Cub (whatever that is, these days), and doesn't cruise any faster, but talk about STOL! Just as much an elevator as an airplane. :)

MikeHello Mike.Outstanding super cub, to go along with the rest of the outstanding cubs.Keep up the good work.My new hanger. Is ready,for the new super cubs.Chet Two Wolves.

Cag40Navy
December 13th, 2009, 15:00
i cant wait to put this in my stocking!

mike_cyul
December 13th, 2009, 20:21
Hello Mike.Outstanding super cub, to go along with the rest of the outstanding cubs.Keep up the good work.My new hanger. Is ready,for the new super cubs.Chet Two Wolves.

A Ho acola. Chet, nice to hear from you.

Not long now!

Mike

chet twowolves
December 14th, 2009, 02:00
A Ho acola. Chet, nice to hear from you.

Not long now!

MikeA Ho Acola.Mike. Yes my friend.Good to here from you to.
The cubs look outstanding.I know they will be worth the wait.Wash Ta Acola.May The Four Winds be with you. Chet Two Wolves.:wavey: