PDA

View Full Version : For Spotlope

falcon409
December 8th, 2009, 22:04
Bill, as it turns out, I did have an option to color adjust the mid-range and hi-lights. These three shots show the progression:
#1_The original image
#2_The image after adjusting for a bit more yellow (I stopped short of adding any green and you can see why. The green areas on that image were so intense that while everything else blended much better with the surrounding landclass, those areas were just off the scale)
#3_The adjusted image reworked in the brighter areas to subdue the saturation and bring it more into line with the default landclass.

To me, the final shot looks far better, especially alongside the original.

spotlope
December 8th, 2009, 22:40
Looks great, Ed! Sometimes that little bump when you think you're almost there takes it the last yard. That's a really nice blend.

Lewis-A2A
December 9th, 2009, 00:32
Hot Dog!!

Mr.Mugel
December 9th, 2009, 09:42
Very nice, havenīt tried your airfields until recently, and I really missed something there, doing a Connecticut/Maine tour these days when I find time to do a bit of flying!

Where is this one?

Wingmate
December 9th, 2009, 09:44
Alberta Canada

Rezabrya
December 9th, 2009, 09:57
Falcon, I wonder if you would ever consider taking a request?

falcon409
December 9th, 2009, 10:08
Falcon, I wonder if you would ever consider taking a request?
As long as it isn't a major airport, yes. I don't have any desire to spend the time it would take to do a full blown major airport, there's too much involved, I don't do any custom buildings and I haven't found that default objects cover enough of the airport spectrum of buildings to make it realistic enough for me.

So, as long as it's a small airfield, sure, I'll be glad to take a look and see what I can do.

Lionheart
December 9th, 2009, 10:15
Very nice work Ed.

That is one nice looking, green airfield with extreme ground terrain. Almost looks like a Golf Course.

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

Bill

Rezabrya
December 9th, 2009, 10:17
Well in that case I am going to request two. Do both if you are up for it but I would also be happy with just one. KCID and KGGI. They are airports really close to me and I would love to see some much needed attention go to them.

falcon409
December 9th, 2009, 10:18
Very nice work Ed.
That is one nice looking, green airfield with extreme ground terrain. Almost looks like a Golf Course.
Bill
Yea, pretty unique area actually. Those small ponds dot the landscape all around that general area. Very different from anything else I've come across.

Wingmate
December 9th, 2009, 14:19
Its very swampy there there are problems with the hangers flooding every year

Cag40Navy
December 9th, 2009, 14:23
will you keep the photoscenery with this scenery?

Nick C
December 9th, 2009, 14:57
Ed that's looking fantastic, well done. Nice looking field.

Flyboy208
December 9th, 2009, 15:16
Ed, I just have to chime in, you are really churning out some fine looking airport sceneries. I have alot of respect for the patience and skill with such undertakings ...

Mike :applause: