PDA

View Full Version : Suprunov Design DH Vampire?

OceanRage
December 8th, 2009, 11:59
Has anyone got this payware plane?
Where can I buy it from? I can't buy it from their site because they don't allow free emails.
I tried secure.simmarket, but the site checkout isn't working well with me.

Anyone got any other place?

JohnC
December 8th, 2009, 13:55
I believe Sim-Market is currently the only vendor outside of Suprunov's website. You can always email Igor directly for support, he's a very friendly guy.

OceanRage
December 9th, 2009, 01:09
I found the plane on this site:
http://www.shareit.com/product.html?productid=300341113&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.suprunovdesign.ru&currencies=USD_EUR

Do they sell it on the suprunov site? I haven't seen a download or buy button.
I sent an email to suprunov@gmail.com

Do you by any chance know why I can't check out properly with simmarket?

When I try to buy something, I can't checkout. I get an error message saying:
"error_message=If you just tried to finish your order, it may have been finished!
Please check in "Your Account" if the order has been completed!&simSID=993c6130ebb5033dcdc2adc79338456c"
I try ordering and checking out more than five times, but I get the error message and the browser page doesn't move or load the payment page. It stays at the checking out page.
I have no idea why. I tried it with Firefox, IE, and Opera.

I place an order, and when I go to check out and click checkout, nothing happens. The page just refreshes.
When I check my account or "View my cart", there is no order made, and Im sure I clicked order and checkout a couple of times.
I dont know why this keeps happening.

calypsos
December 9th, 2009, 02:33
Have you asked the question to SimMarket themselves?
Although Francoise is a regular visitor here, it would be better (and easier) to contact them direct of via their forum.

noddy
December 9th, 2009, 03:12
I got mine direct from Suprunov, at the following address.

http://www.suprunovdesign.ru/sd_fsim/aircraft_fsx_vampire.htm

peter12213
December 9th, 2009, 06:37
Any news on the VC yet?

OceanRage
December 9th, 2009, 08:36
I got mine direct from Suprunov, at the following address.

http://www.suprunovdesign.ru/sd_fsim/aircraft_fsx_vampire.htm

Thats the same place that doesn't allow free emails. I tried buying the download version and it directed me to the site I posted.

Have you asked the question to SimMarket themselves?
Although Francoise is a regular visitor here, it would be better (and easier) to contact them direct of via their forum.

They are useless. I contacted them a dozen times and all they say is update my browser. You know I can't update when I already downloaded the latest. Im still negotiating with them

JohnC
December 9th, 2009, 09:36
Peter - I know Igor has been working pretty hard to get it done. Right now he is building v1.7 which will include a few new features, and I think afterwards he is shooting for v2.0 with the VC.

OceanRage - Have you tried switching browsers? I've never had an issue with either IE or Google chrome.

Francois
December 9th, 2009, 10:48
Thats the same place that doesn't allow free emails. I tried buying the download version and it directed me to the site I posted.

They are useless. I contacted them a dozen times and all they say is update my browser. You know I can't update when I already downloaded the latest. Im still negotiating with them

I don't think they are useless... but then again, I may be biased. The problem is that experience has taught 'us' computer support people that 999.999 of the 1.000.000 times the problems reported are somehow caused by the PC of the user..... and sometimes .... <GASP!>.... even by the users themselves.

No matter how friendly and patient and supportive one may be, if there's a problem at the other end then that's where it needs to be solved.

Now, your problem seems to be indeed a VERY strange one. It sounds like you indeed have run into some browser error and haven't cleared your cache. Then the error keeps coming back and back and back ... :-)

First of all, do you have a customer account on simMarket already?

Which browser and version are you using, which OS, what version? Which anti-virus and anti-spamming software do you use? What ISP do you have? Any routers with non0standard internet protection settings? Any.... <gasp>... Norton software installed?

Oh, and when was the last time you re-installed Windows on your PC?

There WILL be a simple and logical explanation for your problem, but finding it may not be the simplest thing on earth ;-)

OceanRage
December 9th, 2009, 11:15
Ok I don't know how, but the sim market site just worked.
One time it does, and another it doesn't. But it worked, hurray I think

Peter - I know Igor has been working pretty hard to get it done. Right now he is building v1.7 which will include a few new features, and I think afterwards he is shooting for v2.0 with the VC.

OceanRage - Have you tried switching browsers? I've never had an issue with either IE or Google chrome.

I'll try chrome next time and see if it works from the first time.

I don't think they are useless... but then again, I may be biased. The problem is that experience has taught 'us' computer support people that 999.999 of the 1.000.000 times the problems reported are somehow caused by the PC of the user..... and sometimes .... .... even by the users themselves.

No matter how friendly and patient and supportive one may be, if there's a problem at the other end then that's where it needs to be solved.

Now, your problem seems to be indeed a VERY strange one. It sounds like you indeed have run into some browser error and haven't cleared your cache. Then the error keeps coming back and back and back ... :-)

First of all, do you have a customer account on simMarket already?

Which browser and version are you using, which OS, what version? Which anti-virus and anti-spamming software do you use? What ISP do you have? Any routers with non0standard internet protection settings? Any.... ... Norton software installed?

Oh, and when was the last time you re-installed Windows on your PC?

There WILL be a simple and logical explanation for your problem, but finding it may not be the simplest thing on earth ;-)

Yeah I always knew I had a bloody, yet new pc. I re installed windows last summer. I don't use norton. I use firefox and IE.
I don't think im using anything extraordinary to block the site or anything coming from the internet, but I'm not entirely sure. ISP has been lousy lately, but the problem with the site was well ancient. I also have an account there. I tried installing and re installing IE, clearing all history in firefox but the issue never went away.

To be honest Im not so sure what the issue is. The site worked a few hours ago and I was able to checkout without issues.
I only have to wait until I decide to purchase something else and see if the issue persists or not :salute:

Francois
December 9th, 2009, 11:26
Okay, let us know when you have more problems.

If it would be a general problem we'd have hundreds of complaints every day...... we don't.

Henry
December 9th, 2009, 11:48

If it would be a general problem we'd have hundreds of complaints every day...... we don't.
first off love the new avitar:applause:
i do feel for tech support
having been on both ends:isadizzy:
not your site but similar problems
its a tough job
wouldnt it be great if we could get on the customers
chair in front of the pc
and say there ya go!
but thats not life
Thanks Francois:medals:
H

OceanRage
December 10th, 2009, 03:34

very well I'll keep a lookout and share with you my concerns :ernae:
Lets wish for good luck :icon34: