PDA

View Full Version : Another Simmer Gone

falcon409
December 8th, 2009, 04:18
I found this over at the Emma Field Forum this morning and felt it worthy of passing on to those here who might remember him. This was posted by Francois:

Many of you will have known my good friend Jun Kazama, in many forums known as 'Gallopinggoose'.

I am sad to tell you that Jun passed away on December 3rd, a victim of cancer.
Our heartfelt condolences go to his dear wife Fumie first and foremost.
But also to all of his many friends all over the world, whom he charmed with his enthusiasm and Internet presence. Jun was part of many Internet communities and forums and always present in our Beta Teams. He was a virtual bush pilot, made wonderful videos and connected many Japanese simmers to the rest of the world.
I know from our conversations that Jun strongly believed in us coming back in another form after passing away. That means we'll meet again. Maybe, as Jun once said, as the eagles we both loved so much.

Rest in peace, my friend, until we meet again.
Soar with the Eagles Jun. . . .

MCDesigns
December 8th, 2009, 05:12
Sad news indeed! I didn't know Jun well, but interacted with him on several FSAddon betas, seemed like a great guy. My condolences to his family!

CBris
December 8th, 2009, 05:28
Sad. He was a regular in the simFlight Forums when he he could. We were aware that he was not well and always hoped with him.
We'll remember him with affection.

harleyman
December 8th, 2009, 05:44
To Sad..

I did not know him, but have heard the name before..

may he RIP and prayers to his family.... :engel016:

mike_cyul
December 8th, 2009, 06:31
Definitely remember that username - always made me think of Canada Geese - and sad to hear he's gone. He was one of the Tongass beta testers. R.I.P. Might just do a flight over Tongass this evening in his memory.

Mike

limjack
December 8th, 2009, 06:42
RIP :engel016: and prayer to his family

spotlope
December 8th, 2009, 07:12
Jun had spirit like you wouldn't believe. Even when his cancer was in its advanced stages, he would still pop in from time to time on the Tongass beta and give us his two cents, sometimes gracing us with another of his videos. I think flightsimming brought him a lot of joy, and he definitely returned the favor with those he knew. I hope he's right, that we come back in some form. As Francois said, I like to think of him as one of those eagles gliding through the Alaskan skies.

GT182
December 8th, 2009, 07:18
Sad day for everyone, sorry to hear of his passing. May he R.I.P. My condolences to his family and all associated with him. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif

Nick C
December 8th, 2009, 08:32
It was truly sad to hear this, Jun was a fantastic guy and the perfect gentleman who just seemed to radiate kindness. Very sad.

Shylock
December 8th, 2009, 08:41
Sorry to hear about the loss to the flight sim community. Thank you Jun for all your contributions.

Cazzie
December 8th, 2009, 09:34
Most sad, Goose has been around, a remarkable fellow. RIP Jun. My sincere condolences to family and close friends. :engel016:

Caz

Roger
December 8th, 2009, 09:59
Very sad indeed. I communicated with Jun a number of times and found his spirit uplifting.

wilycoyote4
December 8th, 2009, 10:10
I knew Jun from the days of FS9 Alaska Cinematic, a great man truly the salt of the earth with old fashioned manners at their best, and I loved his videos. I'm sad. I thank you for the notice.

Lionheart
December 8th, 2009, 10:21
Thank you for the heads up Falcon.

This is always sad to lose one of our own. May his soul rest in peace and may he know great, awesome dreams and flights in his new world.

May cancer be brought down soon God, we pray and ask. Amen...

Bill

JamesChams
December 8th, 2009, 11:06
Although, I cannot say that I knew him or his family personally, they (Jun Kazama and wife, Fumie, and the rest of their family) have my deepest sympaties and condolenses. Be assured that my prayers will be for them today.

"...May the peace of God be with [them]..." KJV

falcon409
December 8th, 2009, 12:01
. . . .May cancer be brought down soon God, we pray and ask. Amen. . .
Bill
I'll say a big Amen to that as well Bill

peter12213
December 8th, 2009, 23:15
Yeah me too, lost alot of good people to that awful illness! RIP!

JayKae
December 9th, 2009, 02:04
He was such a great guy, I only had a few interactions with him but may he get what he believed in and that there is such a thing as karma, Rest in Peace

foreigndevil
December 9th, 2009, 02:50
Sad news, indeed.

wantok
December 9th, 2009, 04:51
Sorry to hear this. RIP Jun.:engel016: