PDA

View Full Version : New ETO BOB Missions sent for testing

HouseHobbit
December 7th, 2009, 17:56
I Have sent out a new set of ETO missions..An attack on London..
There are 5 missions in this pack..2 British and 3 German..
There are No add ons used.. completly Stock items are only used..
I shall upload these as soon as I hear back from the testers..
If I have missed anyone, Please e-mail me..And I shall send the set to you for testing..I hope all will enjoy these :ernae:
HouseHobbit

loverboy1
December 8th, 2009, 06:37
this is a a fannnnnnnnntastic set of " missions" heres my take ....to get the most of it

good system .....ram , etc,,,,

sliders all at 5

and bang this is soooo exciting and even builds your skills in the air .....

i love em and hobbitt made em with love of life for us

thanks

joshua

Old Tiger
December 8th, 2009, 06:43
this is a a fannnnnnnnntastic set of " missions" heres my take ....to get the most of it

good system .....ram , etc,,,,

sliders all at 5

and bang this is soooo exciting and even builds your skills in the air .....

i love em and hobbitt made em with love of life for us

thanks

joshua

:bump::salute: Thank God :engel016:I do have a powerful system. All these missions look and play Great.:medals::medals:

Emile
December 8th, 2009, 07:19
Hi,
ERA?
Thanks in advance

HouseHobbit
December 8th, 2009, 09:11
These missions are for ERA 2 BOB, They are abit plane heavy..and very busy..I shall upload them when the kind testers let me know if they are all pleased..
These missions are dedicated to LoverBoy1..For his Love of the Battle of Britian, and very kind help in my efforts..He and many others have suffered through my many re-writes..And each of the men here have been a blessing to me, these kind souls shall have have missions set up and dedicated to them as I build them..
Bravo, to all the Kind Souls that have helped me in all of this..
:ernae:

Emile
December 8th, 2009, 22:15
Hello,
First Missions and as the other members said .... WOAH !!:ernae:

HouseHobbit
December 9th, 2009, 05:46
Several have responded to the BOB london missions, that are testing them, I wish to Thank all for testing these missions..I shall be posting them for upload perhaps today..I have several more testers I am waiting to hear from on this matter, before I upload them..
These are difficult missions NOT for the Faint of Heart, and as realistic as possible given our beloved flight sim abilities..And to the testers, Yes I get shot up also in these missions, But flying into a gaggle of enemy aircraft is a hard thing to do..No matter how good a pilot anyone is..

And my bombers rarely get away untouched in the bomber missions..

BeauBrummie
December 9th, 2009, 06:51
Sorry about the delay Owen, I've been correcting some of my missions destined for the update and creating a few missons for a certain Seeadler. I'll try to get around to it asap. But don't wait on me.:wavey:

HouseHobbit
December 9th, 2009, 10:27
Beaubrummie,
There is NO hurry on any of this SIR..
And I know you are very tied up in getting the ETO stuff finished..
Your advice in all of this is MOST welcome..
And I realize you as one of the Masters here in this area, I will of course be patient..Thank You very much for the chance to send to you this set of missions..
And there again is no hurry..
:ernae: