PDA

View Full Version : snow "event" in Norcal

Daveroo
December 7th, 2009, 04:16
just wanted to share..we have a low snow fall today in northern california..i have snow about 4 inches in Auburn which is 1250feet at my house...auburn varies in elevation within the city by up to 150 feet,anyway..they are calling for snow at sealevel in the valley by sunup...its 5:14am now.and it is snowing all around the greater sacramento area..but not downtown yet..

power company transformers blowing right and left...im surprised i have power still....

dave

dandee
December 7th, 2009, 04:31
All we're getting is rain in Modesto

b52bob
December 7th, 2009, 07:37
Got a couple of inches here in Columbia but still snowing. Drats, we're supposed to leave for Mesa AZ tomorrow, Hope they clear the roads by then!

Marlin
December 7th, 2009, 08:11
Good example of global warming huh?
Enjoy it while you can and be safe!

BurningBeard
December 7th, 2009, 16:42
Been clear and cold up here in Red Bluff, and wife said there was no snow in Concow (17mi NE of Oroville) at about 1500ft.

Beard

Daveroo
December 8th, 2009, 09:05
i lost power 5 minutes after posting yesterday morning..was out for 7 hours,we had about 8 inches of snow,seemed to hit a corridor of placer and eldorado counties the hardest..the schools here are still closed and we have a good 5 inches of frozen solid snow on the ground still.