PDA

View Full Version : Can't stand it anymore!!

Trans_23
December 6th, 2009, 12:37
Fox cut to the New Orleans game, the Redskins miss the easy field goal to re-take a 10 point lead and seal the game. Fox cuts to the studio and announces they have to start the late game.

I am livid!!!
Saints tie the score and they are now in overtime. It is confirmed! The networks own the NFL. I just can't stand it anymore. The commercials and now this are enough to get even a die hard fan to give up watching this league. Not to mention that after they announced they were cutting to the late game they showed another 5 minutes of commercials.

Willy, could you please respond with a pic of a horses butt!

I hate the NFL!!!

hubbabubba
December 6th, 2009, 12:54
Just to put salt on your open wound; I saw the overtime. (Saints won 33 - 30 btw)

And I'm in Canada... :173go1:

Trans_23
December 6th, 2009, 12:55
Looks like the Saints are going to win anyway. Sorry for the rant folks. Believe me when I say I have not rattled off that many expletitives in a row for a long time after they turned the game off. Well, not since I gave up on the Bears many weeks ago. Truth is the Redskins are a bad team and bad things happen to bad teams.

Trans_23
December 6th, 2009, 12:56
Just to put salt on your open wound; I saw the overtime. (Saints won 33 - 30 btw)

And I'm in Canada... :173go1:
Figures! The salt is burning!!:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

Joe P
December 6th, 2009, 12:56
Fox played it OT here in Denver. I watched it after the end of Broncos beating the Chiefs 44-13!!!!

Trans_23
December 6th, 2009, 13:02
So what happened? I was tracking the game online. The Redskins go the OT kickoff and went to the 40 yard line. Third and two and all of a sudden the Saints had the ball. I assume a fumble or interception. I still can't believe Fox cut away for a bunch of damn commercials.

AARRRRRRGGGGGG! I want to twist the idiots neck respondsible for this debacle!!

Willy
December 6th, 2009, 13:41
Willy, could you please respond with a pic of a horses butt!

Here ya go... ol' Buddy's always ready!

So, I take it the Saints are still undefeated? Yee Haw!! I'm not watching any of their games as I'm afraid I'll jinx 'em.

jmig
December 6th, 2009, 14:09
The Saints certainly pulled this one out of their ass. New Orleans got the ball on a questionable fumble replay call and then drove to the 1/2 yard line where they kicked a chip shot field goal to win in overtime.

There was a now obsolete saying that we Saint fans use to say.

for all you poor Redskin fans...

They (Washington) managed to pull defete from the jaws of victory.

Snuffy
December 6th, 2009, 15:01
The NFL is really screwing its self this year ... I'm not happy with what's been done and the stupid rules they make to cities with football teams in them.

Something needs to change.

hubbabubba
December 7th, 2009, 04:02
When Patriots - Dolphins game was over, they switched to Redskins - Saints, just before the equalizer TO.

And this is local TV, no cable or satellite.:kilroy: