PDA

View Full Version : PHP2 Airfield BGL's

The B24 Guy
December 6th, 2009, 08:09
Hi All,

I have misplaced all my PHP2 Airfield BGL's that I made and attched to the scenery thread. Could someone please send them to me, or post them in this thread for everyone?

Regards,
B24Guy

CrisGer
December 6th, 2009, 13:08
are these the offical fields for PHP2? i hope they can be found if so.

Oglivie
December 6th, 2009, 13:28
B24 Guy,

Are these the ones (or perhaps some of them at any rate)? They still have the original .txt extensions.

The B24 Guy
December 6th, 2009, 14:30
Oglivie,

Thank You.

I thought I had changed Barbers to Ewa at some point.
Does anyone have the last file by any chance?

I am getting a crash to restart right now. I am tracking it down I hope. I will have to do some more research and testing though.

Regards,
B24Guy

Oglivie
December 6th, 2009, 14:49
B24 Guy,

You're Welcome.

I haven't found Ewa on my 'puter yet, but I will keep a look out for it and post if I find it.

Rami
December 6th, 2009, 14:56
I have new new afd.bgls for the new Pearl, created by Crashaz last night. They go with his Oahu scenery pack.

The B24 Guy
December 7th, 2009, 10:36
Thanks Rami,

What a strange problem. First I thought I had a bad file because if I removed all the Airfield BGL's every thing was fine. So then I transported a copy to my son's computer and every thing was fine. OK, so maybe a problem with my hardware overheating. Took out my hard drive and video card and put them in my sons box. Oh No, Crash to restart after a few min. of flying.
Now what? :isadizzy:
OK lets replace the video card with my sons. Everything fine now.
Well, Well video drivers then. Yep, down loaded the latest from ATI and that fixed it.

My card is a ATI hd 3650. On XP pro.

All is good now,
B24Guy

Skipsan
December 7th, 2009, 10:53
Rami is there a way to corral all the PHP2 files so we do not get a shotgun effect. I've a Basic folder set up but what is to be in there is anyones guess at this point :isadizzy:

Skipsan :kilroy:

Rami
December 7th, 2009, 14:50
Actually, there will be three folders, all of which are under 10MB. Two are the airfield building scenery, and the others are the standard objects, effects, GSL, and other files.

crashaz
December 7th, 2009, 14:52
Going to be installs to the following folders:
OBJECTS_DP ....for GSL objects dmg
SCENEDB/INF ....for Library BGLs
GSL .... for .gsl files
.... and whereever you put <your SCENERY folder> for the rest

Also there will be a GSL install using Martin's GSLMan which is the redistributable file to allow people to add custom GSL files.

Sarg Willy
December 7th, 2009, 16:55
The Ewa field ---- Change to BGL ext

Skipsan
December 8th, 2009, 10:12
Thank you Gentleman :ernae: For your prompt reply and guidance :jump:

Skipsan :kilroy:

p14u2nv
December 8th, 2009, 10:58
Quick question, I have the older bgl files as follows;

F:/xxxx.CFS2/add_on_scenery/PHP/scenery

Bellows.bgl
Bellows_A16N.bgl
Bellows_AFD.bgl
Ewa.bgl
Ewa.A16N.bgl
Ewa_AFD.bgl
filelist.dat
Ford Island.bgl
Ford Island_A16N.bgl
FordAFD.bgl
Haleiwa.bgl
Haleiwa_A16N.bgl
Haleiwa_AFD.bgl
Hickam.bgl
Hickam_A16N.bgl
Hickam.AFD.bgl
Navyyard.bgl
Pearl Harbor_A16N.bgl
pearl_tank.bgl
Wheeler.bgl
Wheeler_A16N.bgl
Wheeler_AFD.bgl

Are all these to be deleted as new scenery.bgl's will replace them all or should I replace them as they are created? Just trying to alleviate yet another pending reinstall by making a mistake because of conflicts I created is my point.

And again thank you all very much for completing PHP!