PDA

View Full Version : Alphajet at Aéroport de Saint-Nazaire-Montoir

dswo
December 5th, 2009, 08:44
I was taking a lunch break and found this:

1KfsZmvm-fA

falcon409
December 5th, 2009, 09:06
The Alphajet is one I always come back from time to time. I really like the look and feel of that airplane and I'd like to track down that livery. . .very well done.
I used tileproxy for a while but never got anything that looked as exceptional as the tiles displayed in that video, even MegaScenery Earth doesn't look that good. If it did, I'd buy more, lol.

Terrific video though, nice music, great camera shots and a great Aircraft. Thanks for the post dswo!

Cleartheprop
December 5th, 2009, 09:28
Thank you david, this video is amazing ! :applause: :applause: :applause:

:ernae:

sparouty
December 5th, 2009, 11:06
I really like the look and feel of that airplane and I'd like to track down that livery. . .very well done.

I second that!
You will find all the Jonathan Hilaire's works here:
http://cocardesvirtuellesfrancaises.blogspot.com/
And for his Alphajet photoreal repaint, it's here:
http://cocardesvirtuellesfrancaises.blogspot.com/2009/11/alphajet-e-de-lajets-advanced-jet.html

Regards,
Sylvain

falcon409
December 5th, 2009, 11:09
Excellent work there Sylvain. Thanks for the links!!:salute:

Flyboy208
December 5th, 2009, 11:41
Indeed a great video. I was unaware that the FS9 Alphajet could port over to FSX.

Mike :jump:

falcon409
December 5th, 2009, 11:58
Indeed a great video. I was unaware that the FS9 Alphajet could port over to FSX.
Mike
Me either, but I'm about to find out, lol. . .all my flying came from FS9.

falcon409
December 5th, 2009, 17:23
Well, thus far I see nothing to tell me this doesn't port over perfectly, I have to assume mostly because it is a GMax model. I downloaded one version which claimed to be a full model only to find that no gauges were included, lol. I tried going to Francesim.com and that only gave me an error message so I located a full download on simviation and am in the process of downloading now (35meg). I think it'll be fine once I get the gauges loaded.

papab
December 5th, 2009, 18:12
Well, thus far I see nothing to tell me this doesn't port over perfectly, I have to assume mostly because it is a GMax model. I downloaded one version which claimed to be a full model only to find that no gauges were included, lol. I tried going to Francesim.com and that only gave me an error message so I located a full download on simviation and am in the process of downloading now (35meg). I think it'll be fine once I get the gauges loaded.

Could you post the link?
Thanks!
Rick

falcon409
December 5th, 2009, 18:14
In an effort to continue this one-sided conversation for at least one more post, lol, I have loaded the missing gauges, added a few more repaints and done a test flight and find it more than worthy of inclusion into the FSX hangar of anyone who wants to give it a go. All gauges load, there are no transparency problems with the canopy it's still a blast to fly.

One note to those who remember how to correct this. There is no nosewheel steering and differential steering has no effect. I seem to remember that if you look to the "contact points" section of the cfg file and find a setting that reads "180" that is the one that needs to be changed. I tried that but the setting I input had no effect. I'm going to look at some other cfg files and see if I can get the correct setting. Otherwise, she's good to go.:salute:

Ooops, here ya go Rick:
http://www.simviation.com/fsxmilitary21.htm

atf300
December 6th, 2009, 03:54
@falcon409: the link you posted is 24 mb not 35mb

falcon409
December 6th, 2009, 06:24
@falcon409: the link you posted is 24 mb not 35mb
Yep, my mistake.