PDA

View Full Version : New Payware Conversion

PJMack
December 5th, 2009, 03:37
:applause:I just thought that it would be nice to show, although I cannot share.:ernae:

Jagdflieger
December 5th, 2009, 03:50
Looks great. Is that the Aeroplaneheaven Lancaster?

I see you even got the bomb day doors to open.

Rami
December 5th, 2009, 04:01
That was my guess....I still have the old DamBusters Lancs from Just Flight.

PJMack
December 5th, 2009, 04:12
Bingo guys. Jag, I can now easily open doors due to my increased knowledge of scasm. If you or Rami would like I can talk you through it. It is really worth the conversion.:wavey:

Jagdflieger
December 5th, 2009, 04:31
PJ,

Thanks for the offer.

The Lanc is one of the few Aeroplane Heaven planes that I don't have. I'll probably pick it up when I get back from this assignment.

If you want to fly your new Lanc over Stettin, Germany, pick up my Stettin mission and then change planes to it in the mission start menu or just hand edit it into the stettin.mis file. Then follow instructions in the readme file and you'll be able to fly it complete with your bombardier instructing you how to line up for the bomb run.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=9738

PJMack
December 5th, 2009, 05:07
Thanks Jag. I didnt mean to imply that I would give it to you. I honor the creators and know that this is how they make a living. PS I just downloaded your mission and will try it tomorrow.:ernae:

Jagdflieger
December 5th, 2009, 07:04
No, I understood what you meant. I can't sim right now, so I'll probably get it when I get back.

For those who want to fly a great freeware Lancaster, you can get Buddha13's nice conversion of Garwood's FS9 Lancaster here in the library.

PJMack
December 5th, 2009, 07:19
Very nice!:bump:

PJMack
December 6th, 2009, 19:34
Jag,

The Justflight Lanc fits perfectly into your excellent mission. Thank you!:ernae: