PDA

View Full Version : Where did my add on AI traffic go?

Peter SWE
December 4th, 2009, 10:18
I had some problems during a system uppgrade and did a systemreset (not shure it's called that in english).

Strange thing is that when i did that the add on AI traffic disappeared. I had the Israeli AB pkg downloaded from here with F-16 and c-130 AI traffic, they worked before the reset but disappeared after.

All Default AI works perfect.

I have reinstalled all files but it still won't show up. I guess i messed something up but what?

BiggerBoat
December 4th, 2009, 12:01
I had some problems during a system uppgrade and did a systemreset (not shure it's called that in english).

Strange thing is that when i did that the add on AI traffic disappeared. I had the Israeli AB pkg downloaded from here with F-16 and c-130 AI traffic, they worked before the reset but disappeared after.

All Default AI works perfect.

I have reinstalled all files but it still won't show up. I guess i messed something up but what?

Hi, Peter ... one thing to make sure is that you're not mixing and matching FS2004 and FSX traffic files. You can use the AI Flight Planner (http://members.shaw.ca/aifp/)to search for and convert any FS2004 traffic bgl files to FSX format.

I think the AI Flight Planner program can also validate your traffic files to make sure you don't have model issues, etc. which would cause FSX to ignore them.