PDA

View Full Version : Piedmont DC3

Chuck Lawsen
December 4th, 2009, 09:46
After making the prop textures for the MAAM DC3 passenger model, I decided to do another DC3 paint and include new props for it too. I also added some other extras like logos on the seats and even on the officers caps, changed the carpet and the arm rests colors too. I chose to represent N56V, which is currently being restored. Enjoy!

rpjkw
December 4th, 2009, 09:50
Got it and will install shortly.

Thanks, the paint looks terrific.

Bob

Chuck Lawsen
December 4th, 2009, 09:53
Also, I want to add that I've included textures and instructions to install in FSX as well.

Milton Shupe
December 4th, 2009, 09:54
Ahhh, beautiful work Chuck :applause:

FlyTexas
December 4th, 2009, 10:00
A first class paint job, Chuck. Thanks! :wavey:

Brian

bpfowler
December 4th, 2009, 11:44
verrra nice! getting her now.

thanks
brady

dandog
December 4th, 2009, 20:44
Got IT!!! I mean, how could I not.

Wild Bill Kelso
December 5th, 2009, 00:48
Looks great! :applause:

Thanks for sharing!
Another one for the goon hangar...

Cazzie
December 5th, 2009, 04:01
Fantastic Chuck, I so remember Sunday afternoons and my father taking me to Danville (the Memorialn now Regional) Airport and watch the Eastern DC-3 land and deplane and depart. I have some old B & W photos of N41V, the one Eastern restored and now at the Carolina Aviation Museum at Charlotte Douglas.

I'll have to re-download the MAAM DC-3, lost all of my FS9 two days ago, don't know how or why, it would just CTD whenever I loaded the flight. I tried to find a fix, but gave up and uninstalled and reinstalled all. The good thing is REX-2004 works great, most all scenery and mesh have been reinstalled save UT-Canada, as I cannot get through the Flight1 wrapper, even with my Key. No aircraft save the default have been reinstalled yet. Life's a bitch!

Caz

Z-AZ1USN
December 7th, 2009, 11:54
Where can I D/L this beauty? File name?
Thanks.

pfflyers
December 8th, 2009, 17:26
Right here under the SOH latest FS addons tab

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=15417