PDA

View Full Version : This Is My Place

harleyman
December 4th, 2009, 03:33
Where I will come daily and complain that I have to wait for Santa to bring me this new game to play.......

So I'm complaining.....LOL

And counting down.....

21 more days till Christmas......

Chacha
December 4th, 2009, 03:38
Oh Harleyman,

That seems like a very short wait... only 21 days... just think like it is only 21 days till your Final Exams.... :icon_lol: then it feels shorter and you need to accomplish a lot of things.... :engel016:

Lionheart
December 4th, 2009, 09:43
Where I will come daily and complain that I have to wait for Santa to bring me this new game to play.......

So I'm complaining.....LOL

And counting down.....

21 more days till Christmas......

I feel your pain HM..

Bill

harleyman
December 4th, 2009, 12:11
OK I Lied..

Twice today...LOl M0TU587UTUH59-T0-8969 JYHIOJ 689YU 0UUU

There...I feel better now...

gigabyte
December 4th, 2009, 12:55
20 days until "Another one bytes the dust"...lol

harleyman
December 5th, 2009, 00:37
Now just 20 more days till Christmas...

One day closer to getting my new game....

That is if I have been good , not naughty...

So I stand a chance of not getting it , maybe...:bump:

harleyman
December 5th, 2009, 23:50
19 more days till the fat man comes...:applause:

harleyman
December 7th, 2009, 01:34
Down to 18 days now....

Its passing way slow too..Like it did when I was 5 and Christmas seemed to never come....LOL

Chacha
December 7th, 2009, 03:13
Patience, Mason, Patience!
:running:

harleyman
December 7th, 2009, 03:21
Patience, Mason, Patience!

:running:

I'm trying...LOL Thanks

harleyman
December 8th, 2009, 02:01
Awwwww 17 days now...

Its getting easier ChaCha.....:jump:

Chacha
December 8th, 2009, 02:21
Awwwww 17 days now...

Its getting easier ChaCha.....:jump:

Mason,

Remember 16 days 18 hours 39 minutes and 26 seconds :icon_lol:

harleyman
December 8th, 2009, 02:48
Mason,

Remember 16 days 18 hours 39 minutes and 26 seconds :icon_lol:

Hmmmm Is my countdown wrong? LOL

Go figure....:isadizzy:

So...If yours is right, and mine is wrong, that means that I'll be celebrating Christmas alone, and late...LOL

Chacha
December 8th, 2009, 03:11
Hmmmm Is my countdown wrong? LOL

Go figure....:isadizzy:

So...If yours is right, and mine is wrong, that means that I'll be celebrating Christmas alone, and late...LOL

Mason,

You are right.... 17 days....

But to be exact, it is 16 days and 17 hours 49 minutes and 19 seconds! (Did I confuse you?) :pop4:

harleyman
December 8th, 2009, 03:29
Mason,

You are right.... 17 days....

But to be exact, it is 16 days and 17 hours 49 minutes and 19 seconds! (Did I confuse you?) :pop4:

ChaCha...It is not hard to confuse me.....

Its an old age thang....:pop4:

harleyman
December 9th, 2009, 00:04
16 more days till lift off !

Or is that wharp speed ...Mr. Zulu ...

Chacha
December 9th, 2009, 02:19
Mason,

Will I confuse you if I say there are 15 days 16 hours 41 minutes and 2 seconds till Showtime! :running:

harleyman
December 9th, 2009, 03:12
Mason,

Will I confuse you if I say there are 15 days 16 hours 41 minutes and 2 seconds till Showtime! :running:

Maybe....But I'll never tell and take it like the old timer I am....:mixedsmi:

Craig Taylor
December 9th, 2009, 05:55
This is like an advent calendar... :icon_lol:

harleyman
December 9th, 2009, 11:49
This is like an advent calendar... :icon_lol:

Yea...And I'll be back.....Tommorrow.The next day..Day after that..On and on till I get my new toy...:bump:

GT182
December 9th, 2009, 16:43
Yea...And I'll be back.....Tommorrow.The next day..Day after that..On and on till I get my new toy...:bump:

Be careful what you wish for Mason.... This sim can be just as frustrating as it is addictive. Life as you know it will change forever.... you know, just like it did when you got married. ;) :bump:

harleyman
December 9th, 2009, 18:46
Be careful what you wish for Mason.... This sim can be just as frustrating as it is addictive. Life as you know it will change forever.... you know, just like it did when you got married. ;) :bump:

Oh Noooo! That scares me...LOL

Chacha
December 9th, 2009, 18:50

Oh come on Mason,

You enjoyed your first 20 years of marriage, didn't you? :isadizzy:

harleyman
December 9th, 2009, 19:21
Oh come on Mason,

You enjoyed your first 20 years of marriage, didn't you? :isadizzy:

Not really......:kilroy:

LOL I better run now !

Chacha
December 9th, 2009, 19:36
Not really......:kilroy:

LOL I better run now !

I know you did.... :engel016:

Chacha
December 10th, 2009, 03:52
Mason, 14 days 15 hours 9 minute 21 seconds and you get your new toy, that is if you've been nice... :bump:

harleyman
December 10th, 2009, 04:00
Oh Boy...

15 days now...

Thats 2 weeks and 1 day..CHRISTMAS EVE....YEA !

Chacha
December 10th, 2009, 20:41
Mason,

Now I can officially congratulate you....

13 days 22 hours 21 minutes 11 seconds... and you get your treat....

... You've been nice... you were promoted to Junior Admin (means you are a younger version of Admin) :jump:

harleyman
December 11th, 2009, 01:20
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Down to just 2 weeks.....

Thats 14 days to me...LOL

Jr. Admin...Hmmmmm Thanks Chacha....:applause:

harleyman
December 11th, 2009, 23:14
Down to 13 now...

Maybe I better start buying some presents.....:kilroy:

Lionheart
December 12th, 2009, 07:49
Soon... Mason.. Very very soon now...

Then we are going to have to walk you through doing Hyper Jumps... Tackling Xenon and Kha-Ahk fighters.. Pirates... Where you can get certain equipment for your fighter.

Sooooooooon.... :d

Chacha
December 12th, 2009, 15:02
Down to 13 now...

Maybe I better start buying some presents.....:kilroy:

This will be the longest wait ...

12 days 3 hours 58 minutes..... and few seconds.... :isadizzy:

Man you better start buying.... you are close to being late! :running:

harleyman
December 12th, 2009, 18:04
[/B][/I]
This will be the longest wait ...

12 days 3 hours 58 minutes..... and few seconds.... :isadizzy:

Man you better start buying.... you are close to being late! :running:

As I am in my shop all week I have been buying online like a mad man....

I even wrapped one there today for the misses....:ernae:

Chacha
December 12th, 2009, 18:32
As I am in my shop all week I have been buying online like a mad man....

I even wrapped one there today for the misses....:ernae:

I always shop online on Christmas ..... save me gas and time....

Harley,

I hust noticed your new star medal! :applause:... that is a beauty!

harleyman
December 12th, 2009, 23:48
I always shop online on Christmas ..... save me gas and time....

Harley,

I hust noticed your new star medal! :applause:... that is a beauty!

Wow....I just saw it after you pointed it out... Thats cool...Thank you..

Did you order your memory yet?

On the twelth day of Christmas , my true love gave to me.....

I for got the rest..I need a choir that can carry my dead weight...LOL

Chacha
December 13th, 2009, 02:50
The Twelve Day Of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me A partridge in a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six
geese a-laying, Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans
a-swimming, six geese a-laying, Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids
a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping,nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking,seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, Five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree.

11 Days 16 hours 12 minutes and a few seconds :ernae:

PS...

Yes I ordered...

Will be here on Wednesday! yaay!

harleyman
December 13th, 2009, 03:53
Cool..

Thanks for the lyrics.....:applause:

gigabyte
December 13th, 2009, 09:00
The Twelve Day Of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me A partridge in a pear tree.

I knew it would happen sooner or later... the one thing I dread about Xmas every year is this %$#@*& song - it drives me to distraction!

Thank heaven there are less than 12 days until it's over...

The reason I hate the song so much... my family name - Michael PARTRIDGE, nuff said bout that...lol

and don't get me started on "The Partridge Family"...:angryfir:

Oh well off my:a1451: and back to work, as you were folks... Live Long and Prosper...

harleyman
December 13th, 2009, 19:02
I knew it would happen sooner or later... the one thing I dread about Xmas every year is this %$#@*& song - it drives me to distraction!

Thank heaven there are less than 12 days until it's over...

The reason I hate the song so much... my family name - Michael PARTRIDGE, nuff said bout that...lol

and don't get me started on "The Partridge Family"...:angryfir:

Oh well off my:a1451: and back to work, as you were folks... Live Long and Prosper...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm So its true then..you don't live in a tree....:bump:

One hour till my next countdown post....

And a day less to fear the dreaded song Michael....LOL

Chacha
December 13th, 2009, 19:06
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm So its true then..you don't live in a tree....:bump:

One hour till my next countdown post....

And a day less to fear the dreaded song Michael....LOL

Don't worry Mike,

We will not ever sing that song ....

We will make sure you are not listening! :isadizzy:

eeks!

gigabyte
December 13th, 2009, 20:26
Don't worry Mike,

We will not ever sing that song ....

We will make sure you are not listening! :isadizzy:

eeks!

Well... truth be told it would not matter if you sang or played it... I have my "Off" switch now... I do have one very cool advantage for situations like when that 53728 song is playing, I just turn off my Implant Processor and I don't hear a thing :) Not that being deaf is fun or enjoyable by any means, but since I received my Cochlear Implant I do have the "Option" and I have really come to appreciate it, especially when there is something I don't want to hear :pop4: Power Off and Gig has silence - things like the Wife nagging with a list of "Do this Do That" - I always seem to have dead batteries at times like that...lol Or my favorite is when I want to have a nap or when I hit the sack - Power off, and I am "Out like a Light" it does not matter where I am or how much noise is around, I have NO Problem dropping off - Man the Wife HATES that sometimes, we were at a hotel in Moncton last night right beside the room where our company Xmas Party was being held, it was loud, and when I wanted to go to bed I was out in less than a minute - she told me this morning she timed me and I was snoring :sleep: less than 50 seconds after I laid my head down - then she slapped me up side the head :isadizzy:

Chacha
December 13th, 2009, 20:33
Well... truth be told it would not matter if you sang or played it... I have my "Off" switch now... I do have one very cool advantage for situations like when that 53728 song is playing, I just turn off my Implant Processor and I don't hear a thing :) Not that being deaf is fun or enjoyable by any means, but since I received my Cochlear Implant I do have the "Option" and I have really come to appreciate it, especially when there is something I don't want to hear :pop4: Power Off and Gig has silence - things like the Wife nagging with a list of "Do this Do That" - I always seem to have dead batteries at times like that...lol Or my favorite is when I want to have a nap or when I hit the sack - Power off, and I am "Out like a Light" it does not matter where I am or how much noise is around, I have NO Problem dropping off - Man the Wife HATES that sometimes, we were at a hotel in Moncton last night right beside the room where our company Xmas Party was being held, it was loud, and when I wanted to go to bed I was out in less than a minute - she told me this morning she timed me and I was snoring :sleep: less than 50 seconds after I laid my head down - then she slapped me up side the head :isadizzy:

LOL... :icon_lol:

Well, I could imagine what happened, she was there tossing and turning trying to catch some sleep, with the noise coming from the party... and you are there snoring.... :sleep:

Probably even when she slapped you on the head you were still asleep :pop4:

God has blessed you with something to your advantage all the time! :engel016:

gigabyte
December 13th, 2009, 20:47
LOL... :icon_lol:

Well, I could imagine what happened, she was there tossing and turning trying to catch some sleep, with the noise coming from the party... and you are there snoring.... :sleep:

Probably even when she slapped you on the head you were still asleep :pop4:

God has blessed you with something to your advantage all the time! :engel016:

It was pretty much just like that, the party was going full blast next door and I was sleeping like a baby. Not that deafness is something I every wanted or thought would have advantages, but it's the hand I have been dealt and the only thing I can do is make the most of what I have...

I am an optimist at heart so I do try to find something good in any situation and I must say having the ability to get total silence does have it's advantages and I do make the most of it. The other big thing I have gotten out of my hearing loss is a whole new circle of new friends from all over the world, as you and Bill know I try to help other who are experiencing hearing loss and it has been a wonderful experience meeting people in person and on line who share the same challenge - I guess God took my hearing for a reason and helped me see some useful benifits from the experience, that all we can ask for right :)

Chacha
December 13th, 2009, 21:00
It was pretty much just like that, the party was going full blast next door and I was sleeping like a baby. Not that deafness is something I every wanted or thought would have advantages, but it's the hand I have been dealt and the only thing I can do is make the most of what I have...

I am an optimist at heart so I do try to find something good in any situation and I must say having the ability to get total silence does have it's advantages and I do make the most of it. The other big thing I have gotten out of my hearing loss is a whole new circle of new friends from all over the world, as you and Bill know I try to help other who are experiencing hearing loss and it has been a wonderful experience meeting people in person and on line who share the same challenge - I guess God took my hearing for a reason and helped me see some useful benifits from the experience, that all we can ask for right :)

Awesome Mike....

I salute your outlook in life.... :salute:

You are one great soul, You don't only look for yourself, you look for others...

Your family is so blessed to have you! :engel016:

God gives us something so we can be of blessings to others.... :engel016:

You are doing a GREAT job, Mike!

...And you are blessing us with this great game that is so huge, I can be at a lost in a minute.... I am enjoying every mission, trading and losses... Well that is how we (I) learn... :running:

PS....

Apologies, Mason.... did not mean to hijack your thread! :bump:

harleyman
December 14th, 2009, 01:10
Ok...Amist the office party and Gigabyte tuning out the noise, ITS 11 Days till Christmas..YEA!

Chacha
December 14th, 2009, 02:08
Ok...Amist the office party and Gigabyte tuning out the noise, ITS 11 Days till Christmas..YEA!

10 days 16 hours till Christmas
:engel016: :engel016: :engel016:
:engel016: :engel016:
:engel016:

harleyman
December 14th, 2009, 08:53
10 days 16 hours till Christmas

LOL I need a better time keeper....

Thank God you are here to keep me straight...

Lionheart
December 14th, 2009, 10:05
So Mason,

What are you going to be first when you get this? Fighter pilot? Humble Merchant Trader? Assassin?

Bill

harleyman
December 14th, 2009, 14:45
So Mason,

What are you going to be first when you get this? Fighter pilot? Humble Merchant Trader? Assassin?

Bill

Hi Bill,

WOW...I did not know that you had choices..I have been so busy that I have not even read up on the X3 sim at all...

Hmmm maybe just a humble merchant to start over the short holiday..That way I won't get frustrated being killed all the time, and can learn some basic control inputs and such...

You think that is sound thinking?

Lionheart
December 14th, 2009, 15:58
Yep.. I do.

With the humble Merchant, you get a small Freighter and a 'Discoverer' space craft that looks a little bit like a fighter.

That way, you can do merchant runs 'and' do some exploring. You can purchase some armament for your Discoverer and do a bit of shooting as well.

Some of the dog fights are pretty spectacular. Dont try taking on others in a asteroid field till you get used to it. Its just like scenes from a Star Wars movie, lolol.. Over one, between two, down under a giant, then lock on with your enemy. Just dont turn too slow and slide into an asteroid... (did that tonight.. arrgh).

Chacha
December 14th, 2009, 21:28
9 days 21 hours....

I am a Merchant Trader and it is fun... Even traded the illegal stuff.... :bump:

Goodness!

harleyman
December 15th, 2009, 02:02
Down to 11 days now......YEA

The fat man will soon commeth.....

YUP..I think that Merchant Trader is the place to start without a doubt.....

Now I have to figure out all this stuff thats extra to purchase....

These are like addons that you purchase I take it then..And I think there is a list of places these items can be had in here too that I have seen..GREAT

@ Chacha.... Better stop all that illegal trading girl...LOL I'm telling , then gonna come after you and haul you in for the reward...HeHe

Bill..When you hit the asteroid do you die and have to restart ???

Your memory must come today????

Chacha
December 15th, 2009, 02:25
Down to 11 days now......YEA

The fat man will soon commeth.....

These are like addons that you purchase I take it then..And I think there is a list of places these items can be had in here too that I have seen..GREAT

@ Chacha.... Better stop all that illegal trading girl...LOL I'm telling , then gonna come after you and haul you in for the reward...HeHe

Your memory must come today????

10 days for you, Mason..... 10 days

I was illegally trading Space Fuel... and I just abandoned it.... and it was still there.... I made a last trade and never had that.... It was bad.... I never get caught .... I was just guilty!

Today is Tuesday, the memory will arrive Wednesday! :pop4:

harleyman
December 15th, 2009, 02:43
See I DO need a countdown person..As I failed at that ...LOL

Thank goodness you are that gal for me or I would miss Christmas all together...HeHe

10-4 Wednesday it is.....

Chacha
December 15th, 2009, 03:47
See I DO need a countdown person..As I failed at that ...LOL

Thank goodness you are that gal for me or I would miss Christmas all together...HeHe

10-4 Wednesday it is.....

LOL....

You are not alone.... That is - connected to age! :isadizzy:

harleyman
December 15th, 2009, 14:27
LOL....

You are not alone.... That is - connected to age! :isadizzy:

LOL very true......:mixedsmi:

gigabyte
December 15th, 2009, 14:48

Mason, if you mean purchase Ingame, yes there are loads of ships and upgrades you purchase in game and they are avaliable in almost every sector, not every item in every sector of course, ships are only avaliable at ship yards and there are only a few shipyards per race. There are all types of trading stations and manufacturing stations and each has it's own ware to sell such as a Solar Power plant which will sell energy cells, or a weapons station that will sell a specific missle or type of laser, you can look at the information for each station and find out what it has and how much if you are in range. Lots of possibilities and paths you can take.

Once you have the sim installed and running do a little exploring to start and see whaat is out there.

See you around the cosmos very soon :)

harleyman
December 15th, 2009, 18:32
Ahhh Thanks for that Gigabyte..very helpful..

Yup..I plan to just travel galaxies freestyle for awhile to get used to the controls and user controls...

Thanks....:applause:

Lionheart
December 15th, 2009, 20:57

Yep...

And............. You can only save a game 'at a station' while docked.. (Really difficult when you are in a huge dogfight with many ships and fighters... ). You have to run away, dock, save, undock, run back, and continue fighting, lol.. arrgh.

Bill

harleyman
December 16th, 2009, 00:46
Thanks for that Bill...

Well I lost count officially now...LOl And am to lazy to figure it out or look up to see...

Well, maybe I better see my last post above,...
OK...

I think its 10 days now...

Correct me if I'm wrong Chacha please.....:mixedsmi:

Chacha
December 16th, 2009, 02:15
8 days 16 hours
:applause: :applause: :applause:
:applause: :applause:
:applause:

9 days for you now, Mason

harleyman
December 16th, 2009, 03:09
I stand corrected....LOL Thanks for that..

harleyman
December 17th, 2009, 00:35
A week till Christmas eve....YUP..Seven days till

For me one of the most peaceful and pleasant days of the year..

Chacha
December 17th, 2009, 02:16
7 days 16 hours

:applause: :applause: :applause:
:applause: :applause:

harleyman
December 18th, 2009, 01:15
Its getting closer now..i have lost count...LOL

Chacha..Will you please do me the honour?

Chacha
December 18th, 2009, 02:14
6 days 16 hours

Getting Closer

harleyman
December 18th, 2009, 02:29
Ahh...Thank you..

I had faith that you would know somehow...LOL

And good morning little Hannah....Are you ready for Santa????

I sure am....:wiggle:

Chacha
December 18th, 2009, 02:38
Good morning, Mr. Mason.... I have been good..... :jump:

harleyman
December 18th, 2009, 03:27
Good morning, Mr. Mason.... I have been good..... :jump:

I know you have Hannah....Me to, cause I remembered your extra (H)....LOL

Merry Christmas to you all ...

Chacha
December 18th, 2009, 03:30
My name is spelled Hannah with 2 h's.

I have to go to school now. :running:

harleyman
December 18th, 2009, 07:03
My name is spelled Hannah with 2 h's.

I have to go to school now. :running:

Hey Hannah..Our schools here were let out today at 10:30 due to snow and ice...

Lionheart
December 18th, 2009, 07:28
Man, at this rate of speed, it will be Feb. 1st in 12 days...

How can it be this close to Christmas??? How?

Almost there Mason... Almost there. Hang in there. Steady breathing patterns.. Focus..

:d

harleyman
December 18th, 2009, 07:44
Man, at this rate of speed, it will be Feb. 1st in 12 days...

How can it be this close to Christmas??? How?

Almost there Mason... Almost there. Hang in there. Steady breathing patterns.. Focus..

I know..Does the time not just go fast as heck this time of year or what??/

Chacha
December 18th, 2009, 21:32
5 days 21 hours

:naturesm: :naturesm:
:naturesm:

harleyman
December 18th, 2009, 23:19
Just think...

In another 7 days this will all be over..... BUT

The playing with the game will be on then...........:applause:

GT182
December 19th, 2009, 07:53
Just think...

In another 7 days this will all be over..... BUT

The playing with the game will be on then...........:applause:

And as said before... "Life will no longer be as you know it."

You will be entering the "X Zone".

Chacha
December 19th, 2009, 22:50
4 days 20 hours, Mason

harleyman
December 20th, 2009, 04:11
Goodness Chacha...

Thanks for keeping me honest...

I have been busy with catching up on E Mails this morning I forgot to do my time thread....:applause:

I will open my shop M-T only this week.....

Then its Christmas for me.....

Skipping church today too to get more shopping done..

I hope he understands...LOL

Chacha
December 20th, 2009, 22:10
3 days and 20 hours.....

Mason, 3 days and 20 hours.... ' hear me?

3 days and 20 hours!

harleyman
December 20th, 2009, 23:14
WOW you are fast Chacha... Thanks for that...

Is little Hannah with 2 Hs around this morning??

If so when do you get out of school for Christmas?

Do you take your lunch, or do you buy lunch at school?

I used to love school lunch, and they let us have cereal too..You will never believe what i put in my cereal ??/ Bet you can't guess...

Chacha
December 21st, 2009, 06:59
Today Hannah with 2hs is off from school, she will be back on January 4th.

I bring her to her daycare at times but I think she will stay home with me, today!

She brings her lunch at times, but mostly she eats at school. She brings cherios cereal and eat it with yogurt :isadizzy:

Do you put orange juice in your cereal, Mr. Mason? :monkies:

harleyman
December 21st, 2009, 10:55
Orange juice..

Thats silly..

I like a litle mustard .....

Chacha
December 21st, 2009, 11:28
Orange juice..

Thats silly..

I like a litle mustard .....

My Uncle Bill likes everything with mustard and hotsous:icon_lol:

harleyman
December 21st, 2009, 14:38
My Uncle Bill likes everything with mustard and hotsous:icon_lol:

Is that anything like Hotsause??? LOL

Sorry Hannah (with 2 H's) I just had too..

Not sure about with mustard..But HOTSAUSE...YUP YUP YUP

Lionheart
December 21st, 2009, 15:35
mmmmmmm MUSTARD!!!!!

Mason,

I didnt know you have mustard on your cereal! Thats awesome.

:ernae: (tapping two bottles of mustard together)

Small world.. I thought I was the only one that did that.

Bill

harleyman
December 21st, 2009, 19:11
mmmmmmm MUSTARD!!!!!

Mason,

I didnt know you have mustard on your cereal! Thats awesome.

:ernae: (tapping two bottles of mustard together)

Small world.. I thought I was the only one that did that.

Bill

Who would have thought huh Bill...

I got that cerea / mustardl tip from an old friend.....:wavey: :applause:

Chacha
December 21st, 2009, 21:55
Who would have thought huh Bill...

I got that cereal / mustardl tip from an old friend.....:wavey: :applause:

Eeeeks...:isadizzy:

Chacha
December 21st, 2009, 21:56
2 days 21 hours

CrisGer
December 21st, 2009, 22:17
we may be racing neck and neck, mine is coming too, but Santa has a hard time getting thru the passes here when they get closed due to snow...and the stagecoach has trouble on the hills. lol

glad i have company in the "new game arriving" category :):monkies:

harleyman
December 22nd, 2009, 00:34
we may be racing neck and neck, mine is coming too, but Santa has a hard time getting thru the passes here when they get closed due to snow...and the stagecoach has trouble on the hills. lol

glad i have company in the "new game arriving" category :):monkies:

AHHHH So we are suffering this long wait together....I'm happy to be in such good company..Thank you sir...

And its almost to close to count anymore...LOL

Lionheart
December 22nd, 2009, 00:53
I cant believe its the 22nd... It just cant be..

:kilroy:

I must admit to something. I found a copy of CFS2 on Ebay and bought it. It came in almost 2 weeks ago. I swore I would not open it till Christmas. The anticipation is a bit difficult..

I just hope it works and doesnt need a starter code.. lol.. Its an opened package. Factory CD's, but no box.

Sooooon....

Bill

harleyman
December 22nd, 2009, 01:13
Awww Bill...I'm telling Santa if you install that before Christmas...LOL

Next year then it will be nothing but coal for you my friend..Tread lightly...:bump:

Chacha
December 23rd, 2009, 00:40
1 day 18 hours

Wooooo Hooooo

harleyman
December 23rd, 2009, 02:15
Was just comming here to update ...

But ya again beat me Chacha...Thanks ....:applause:

Chacha
December 23rd, 2009, 07:10
Was just comming here to update ...

But ya again beat me Chacha...Thanks ....:applause:

I was up till past 5am.... I was so tired I could not sleep....

needed :icon29: or :guinness: eeeks, we have no wine smiley...

I did work on a few things ..... :pop4:

Baked mustard cake :icon_lol:

harleyman
December 23rd, 2009, 12:38
Mustard Cake? Do tell please...

Chacha
December 23rd, 2009, 12:50
Mustard Cake? Do tell please...

I helped Hannah baked two cakes yesterday....

That's her first time... It was ok, till we put icing and decorations...:pop4:

The cakes are for his Uncle who's celebrating his birthday today... (color is of course MUSTARD).... :birthday2

I want to take a picture of it but she said don't she will be embarrassed... :isadizzy:

It's just like a play for her, next year she will be an expert! :applause:

Lionheart
December 23rd, 2009, 13:28
mmmmmmmmmm...

Mustard cake! :birthday2 wooo hoooooooo....!

:mixedsmi:

harleyman
December 23rd, 2009, 14:56
mmmmmmmmmm...

Mustard cake! :birthday2 wooo hoooooooo....!

:mixedsmi:

LOL Can you say FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ??? :bump:

Bill...Hows the knee ?

Lionheart
December 23rd, 2009, 16:45
Bill...Hows the knee ?

Moms doing well. We've been putting mom on this workout machine that sort of bends her leg slowly and continuously..

Some amazing technologies concerning knee surgeries these days.... The woman next to her at the hospital was walking the next day. Mind you, she had a walker thing she was using, but still.....

Bill

harleyman
December 23rd, 2009, 17:09
Moms doing well. We've been putting mom on this workout machine that sort of bends her leg slowly and continuously..

Some amazing technologies concerning knee surgeries these days.... The woman next to her at the hospital was walking the next day. Mind you, she had a walker thing she was using, but still.....

Bill

Great news Bill...Thanks ....:applause:

Chacha
December 23rd, 2009, 20:44
22 Hours and trembling

:jump: :jump: :jump:
:jump: :jump:
:jump:

..and getting excited by the hour...

harleyman
December 24th, 2009, 00:26
YUP

Its Christmas Eve now........

Lionheart
December 24th, 2009, 00:44
It still feels like November 1st.. Hard to believe its already Christmas Eve..

Now to get my shopping done..

Bill

gigabyte
December 24th, 2009, 01:30
It really feels like Xmas here we got dumped on last night just over a foot of the white "chit" as Moe would say. I hope that is all for now it might look pretty in pictures but it is a P.I.T.A. for anyone like myself who travels the roads allot, I was out last night and there were cars off the road all over the place, there are always a few who don't get the snow tires on in time for the first blast and they end up in a ditch sooner or later.

Happy Ho...Ho... Holdiays everyone and see you around the XUnvierse tomorrow Mason :)

harleyman
December 24th, 2009, 04:36
Tommorrow it is ... I hope I am not to busy to install and play some....

Guess I better add...I think I was good all year for Santa to bring me my wish list present..but we shall see...LOL

Lionheart
December 24th, 2009, 09:29
It really feels like Xmas here we got dumped on last night just over a foot of the white "chit" as Moe would say. I hope that is all for now it might look pretty in pictures but it is a P.I.T.A. for anyone like myself who travels the roads allot, I was out last night and there were cars off the road all over the place, there are always a few who don't get the snow tires on in time for the first blast and they end up in a ditch sooner or later.

Happy Ho...Ho... Holdiays everyone and see you around the XUnvierse tomorrow Mason :)

Having a good machine built for that kind of stuff is nice.

Years ago, testing for Range Rover, we took those poor things EVERYWHERE and through EVERYTHING.. It was amazing what they could take. Mind you this was the early body styles before they became more of a street vehicle then an off road vehicle. The old ones, if you can find one in really nice condition, are fairly inexpensive and rugged like you cant believe. Just have to baby that all aluminum block engine. The headliners tend to fall down in wet climates. You can always have an interior shop redo it fairly cheap though, regluing a new cover of that material onto the roof inner panels (which are some sort of board material, pressed into shape).

Just dont get the air suspension.. eeks.. The early models had bugs galore in those.. You can get a spring suspension kit that exchanges the airbags out.

We had a winter test base in Canada that we would send our fleet up to. Was great seeing the wild conditions you need to go through up there. Things like water freezing in your door locks.. We would put heaters in everything in the ice climate models. Door locks included. :d

Bill

Chacha
December 24th, 2009, 21:26
Mason,

Wake Up...

It's Christmas!

Merry Christmas

To All!

gigabyte
December 25th, 2009, 00:49
Mason,

Wake Up...

It's Christmas!

Merry Christmas

To All!

Merry Christmas Chacha, Hannah (with 2 h's) everyone here and the Xuniverse as well.

Chacha I think I just saw Mason in Argon Prime in a shinny new Buster looks like he was heading out on an "Explore" so we may not "Hear" from him for a while yet... and the bugger didn't even wave when he went by... :(

Chacha
December 25th, 2009, 00:59
Merry Christmas Chacha, Hannah (with 2 h's) everyone here and the Xuniverse as well.

Chacha I think I just saw Mason in Argon Prime in a shinny new Buster looks like he was heading out on an "Explore" so we may not "Hear" from him for a while yet... and the bugger didn't even wave when he went by... :(:icon29:

hey Mike,

Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope you and your family have a great and beautiful Christmas!

Hannah with 2 hs is fast asleep!

Enjoy your game, Mason

Lionheart
December 25th, 2009, 01:01

Chacha I think I just saw Mason in Argon Prime in a shinny new Buster looks like he was heading out on an "Explore" so we may not "Hear" from him for a while yet... and the bugger didn't even wave when he went by... :(

LOLOL....

He blew past me as well.. I think he was too busy looking at his panel trying to figure out how to pull up the landing gear and turn off the windshield wipers. :d

Mason,

Go to the nearest free argon station and get the SETA drive; use J key to activate it. Speeds things up for you. If you have enough money, get the engine tune also. Really makes a difference in speed.

Hundreds of jump gates.... Hundreds... lolololol...

Bill

gigabyte
December 25th, 2009, 01:16
Having a good machine built for that kind of stuff is nice.

Years ago, testing for Range Rover, we took those poor things EVERYWHERE and through EVERYTHING...

We had a winter test base in Canada that we would send our fleet up to. Was great seeing the wild conditions you need to go through up there. Things like water freezing in your door locks.. We would put heaters in everything in the ice climate models. Door locks included. :d
Bill

Bill this was a few years ago but here are a couple of shots of the Trans Labrador Highway on March 31st, 2001 or 2002, it was a bit of a tough winter that year, a Range Rover was just the thing for that season...

harleyman
December 25th, 2009, 06:18
Hi All

Merry Christmas to you all.

I GOT THE GOLD VERSION.......Whatever that means..

may not get installed today..Still dealing with my friend thats loosing her mom, now heavily morphened out, and on a cayather(sp).not looking to good at all.

Am doing a power point slide show with music as a memorial that they needed help on..Will get it finished and burned to DVD then overnighted to them first thing Monday...

so this year all my attention is elsewhere ..Its really sad...Very sad I mean...

Chacha
December 25th, 2009, 06:34
Hi All

Merry Christmas to you all.

I GOT THE GOLD VERSION.......Whatever that means..

may not get installed today..Still dealing with my friend thats loosing her mom, now heavily morphened out, and on a cayather(sp).not looking to good at all.

Am doing a power point slide show with music as a memorial that they needed help on..Will get it finished and burned to DVD then overnighted to them first thing Monday...

so this year all my attention is elsewhere ..Its really sad...Very sad I mean...

Gold Version? Cool....

Sorry to hear about your friend's loss...

Now, that you have the much awaited X3, enjoy..... remember to read the instructions on how to play... or better yet, scroll up and read Mike's instructions, it is easier to understand.... :running:

Have fun....

Merry Christmas to All! :engel016:

harleyman
December 25th, 2009, 06:59
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It has instructions??? I was affraid of that....

Chacha...Wish that Hannah with two hs a Merry Christmas please just from me will ya?

Thanks

Have fun serving food today too..I think thats your plan

Chacha
December 25th, 2009, 07:06
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It has instructions??? I was affraid of that....

Chacha...Wish that Hannah with two hs a Merry Christmas please just from me will ya?

Thanks

Have fun serving food today too..I think thats your plan

Mason,

Yes it has instructions, do not be like me.... I don't read instructions at all... I learn the hard way, mess up... die, and it gets frustrating... I read a little bit and play again and die again..... :isadizzy:

Then I read Mikes simple instructions, it is not hard to learn, peanuts.... :applause:

Mike explained it step by step.... better than the journal that comes with it.... :ernae:

Hannah with 2 hs said thank you, Mr Mason! :jump:

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Lionheart
December 25th, 2009, 08:27
Merry Christmas Gang!

Mason, thats awesome of you to be doing that. This will be a jewel in your crown. You're a good guy. I still feel like she will be healed, that she will make it.

Eli, what are you and 'two H's' doing this morning? Serving food? Where and when? Its a long drive to Florida, but I could drive fast..

Mike, thats some deep snow man!!! Range Rovers arent going to help going over the top of it, lol... Down there with that small car, they would be fine. Theres hardly any of those things left around.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Gods blessings... Mason, when you get a chance to install it, please let us know. Ive been waiting for that moment for several weeks now. Your fault, lol.. .

Bill

GT182
December 25th, 2009, 14:01
Sorry to hear your friend's mom isn't doing well Mason. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Glad you got X3 Gold. :applause: But DO read everything you can on X3 and X3TC. It's the only way to go..... just jumping in will be like walking thru a dense fog.... or one of Mike's snow storms. ;) LOL

And Mike.... that snow has only two ways to travel over it, unless you can swim thru it... snowshoes or a ski doo! Never had it that bad on the Cnadian border in NY where we lived.... and don't want it ever see it that way either. It's all yers. Eh!

gigabyte
December 25th, 2009, 16:30
OH GT that was just a little blow, we get stuff like that all the time, here are a couple of shots from the next year, these are in St. John's NL, I arrived the day before this storm hit and stayed for a week. The funny part is as bad as this storm was nothing closed down and very few folks were even late for work, those Newfies just take it in stride and "Get-er-done" truly amazing folks.

GT182
December 25th, 2009, 17:00
Yer right Mike... up there they take it in stride as just another winter day.

Down here, things would be shut down til it melted. LOL I've never seen such a bunch of whinea#@s in all my life. ;) Heck, even with 18's of snow on the ground we still went to school... BEFORE the roads were plowed. School would only close only if the buses couldn't get out of the bus garage. Or if visability was less than 100 feet. No joke.