PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Bismarck Sea

highpockets
December 3rd, 2009, 16:58
I can't get my B-25 strafer off the ground. She takes throttle,but no elevator. My airspeed will not pick up & the AI passes me on takeoff. I end up damaging a prop & crashing just outside the field. What do I need to do?? Air file modification?

Oglivie
December 3rd, 2009, 17:49
HP,

I never had a problem with Tango's B-25s (if that's the one), so I do not know. Perhaps check your joystick calibration to make sure it's okay. If problem persist, maybe try another B-25 air file.:kilroy:

gavinc
December 3rd, 2009, 23:07
Hi,
Which B-25 is it?

erufle
December 3rd, 2009, 23:14
Ya, I think I've flown about every B25 there is and don't remember having a problem. Perhaps a reinstall would cure it. If not, get an airfile from a different model.

Devildog73
December 4th, 2009, 03:48
Highpockets, yes, which aircraft is it?

I seem to remember one that I had that absolutely could NOT have any flaps at all or it would never lift off. The center of gravity was off in the air file and on a REALLY long runway, all by itself in FF I could get her in the air, but she needed full up elevators during the entire flight.

highpockets
December 4th, 2009, 13:04
The B-25D is the model that came in the zip package 405BS 3-43. I have flown other A/C in my install, just not this one--at least I can't remember flying it before.