PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Murtha: Possible Northrop withdrawal 'blow' to tanker deal

CWOJackson
December 2nd, 2009, 13:05
Northrop Grumman’s potential withdrawal from a competition to build Air Force refueling aircraft would be a “blow” to the program, according to the House’s top defense appropriator.

“I can’t imagine they can do it without competition,” said Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.), the chairman of the House Appropriations defense subcommittee.

http://thehill.com/news-by-subject/defense-homeland-security/70243-murtha-northrop-withdrawal-qblowq-to-air-force-tanker-program

This is getting ludicrous...not at all.

Allen
December 2nd, 2009, 13:38
If they don't like how tanker program is right now, they can apeal like boeing did. If they lose the apeal they STFU and GTFO.

As for the House and Senate the can STFU and GTFO tell Northrop REALLEY withdrawals from the tanker program.

stansdds
December 3rd, 2009, 02:06
I dunno, Murtha generally looks to only line his pockets and the pockets of his family members and some businesses in his district. I view his comments with great skepticism.

jim
December 3rd, 2009, 04:02
Murtha is nothing but a big fat blowhard looking to steal taxpayers money for his own uses. Time to s#^&can him.

p14u2nv
December 3rd, 2009, 05:18
USA can NOT afford lifetime politicians any longer. How can this be you may ask. Well do you know the difference between elected and selected? Think about it. Money talks and bs walks is also a very real issue indeed. Ask the Kennedy clan.