PDA

View Full Version : Robertson on the table next

falcon409
December 2nd, 2009, 11:19
I started this one after a request and then got sidetracked and so I'm going to get this one done in the next few days.

ryanbatc
December 2nd, 2009, 12:13
Just wanted to say thanks Ed for your sceneries! I went to the library and finally downloaded Ellington and Richmond airports. They are both very nice! The photoreal terrain is a big plus!!! I also have that Devil's xyz airport (forgot the exact name). GA flying is my favorite so these little airports are perfect.

:ernae:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/ctscenery.jpg

mgbmike
December 2nd, 2009, 16:16
Falcon,
Thanks for picking up the ball on this one. My hometown airport (now owned by the town) and yes, I'm the one who requested it.
Alot of GA airports are in need of some serious work in FSX and your work is excellent!!!
Mike

falcon409
December 2nd, 2009, 16:21
Falcon,
Thanks for picking up the ball on this one. My hometown airport (now owned by the town) and yes, I'm the one who requested it.
Alot of GA airports are in need of some serious work in FSX and your work is excellent!!!
Mike
Thanks Mike. . .here's another WIP:

mgbmike
December 3rd, 2009, 03:19
Falcon,
One comment: If you have Google Earth you'll notice that the helo pad (unmarked concrete square) is between the large and small building near the car parking.
Where it is shown in your pic is actually a turn around for car/truck traffic.
Mike

falcon409
December 3rd, 2009, 09:35
Falcon,
One comment: If you have Google Earth you'll notice that the helo pad (unmarked concrete square) is between the large and small building near the car parking.
Where it is shown in your pic is actually a turn around for car/truck traffic.
Mike
Yep, I had moved that off the AFCAD while I was working and that circle caught my eye, so I moved it there for the time being. It will be corrected in the final version (which is just about ready).